problems opening some software on my window 7 home premium RRS feed

• Question

• some major software on my system have refused to open, previously i had to open them via running them as administrator, but right now those software have all crashed 
    Monday, July 21, 2014 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Firstly, you can try to reinstall these software to resolve this problem for test.

Secondly, please check Event Viewer and it should identify this problem. After that, provide the detailed error message here.

In addition, I need to know what's the type of these application? Did you install any other app before this problem occures?

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Tuesday, July 29, 2014 9:43 AM
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:12 AM
  • if you have the installer for that software, do a repair installation.

if it does not solve the issue, re-install the program and check the vendor website whether they have release updates for that software.

Much better if you can provide details, like software name and version, (32bit or 64bit)

Good luck!!!

Every second counts..make use of it. Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
    IT Stuff Quick Bytes

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:03 AM

All replies

• Could you provide some more details? What Software?

Don't forget to mark the post that solved your issue as "Answered." By marking the Answer you are enabling users with similar issues to find what helped you. Lewis Renwick - IT Professional

Monday, July 21, 2014 8:36 PM
  • Hi,

Firstly, you can try to reinstall these software to resolve this problem for test.

Secondly, please check Event Viewer and it should identify this problem. After that, provide the detailed error message here.

In addition, I need to know what's the type of these application? Did you install any other app before this problem occures?

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:12 AM
  • if you have the installer for that software, do a repair installation.

if it does not solve the issue, re-install the program and check the vendor website whether they have release updates for that software.

Much better if you can provide details, like software name and version, (32bit or 64bit)

Good luck!!!

Every second counts..make use of it. Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
    IT Stuff Quick Bytes

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:03 AM