none
Solution 1000 RRS feed

• Question

• Just need to find out if they are genuine as I let them into me system to clean up lots of Red triangle stuff, they sead they are Microsoft system eng, is this so?

Nonothingglenn  

• Moved by tonysoper_MSFT Monday, November 1, 2010 5:00 PM wrong forum (From:TechNet Wiki Discussion)
    Monday, November 1, 2010 4:36 PM

Answers

• I also have had a call from these people today. In fact when I refused to turn my computer on for him and closed the conversation, then I put the phone down and he called back 3 times within 4 minutes - persistant or what.

I have been advised that they are not alright to deal with. Any other people been contacted by them?

June Alison

• Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Monday, February 28, 2011 1:01 PM
    Saturday, November 20, 2010 3:34 PM
  • I had a call from these people today when I declined to speak to them because they would not confirm they actually worked for Microsoft they phoned me back immediately, I told them in no uncertain terms I was not interested and put the phone down again I was phoned back immediately I asked them why they kept phoning someone who was not interested i was told it was because he loved me at that point I told him where to go and how to get there and put the phone down.

The disturbing question is how do they have so much information regarding what operating system I have and whether it is genuine or not  

omegaman61

Friday, November 26, 2010 5:05 PM

All replies

• I also have had a call from these people today. In fact when I refused to turn my computer on for him and closed the conversation, then I put the phone down and he called back 3 times within 4 minutes - persistant or what.

I have been advised that they are not alright to deal with. Any other people been contacted by them?

June Alison

Saturday, November 20, 2010 3:34 PM
  • I had a call from these people today when I declined to speak to them because they would not confirm they actually worked for Microsoft they phoned me back immediately, I told them in no uncertain terms I was not interested and put the phone down again I was phoned back immediately I asked them why they kept phoning someone who was not interested i was told it was because he loved me at that point I told him where to go and how to get there and put the phone down.

The disturbing question is how do they have so much information regarding what operating system I have and whether it is genuine or not  

omegaman61

Friday, November 26, 2010 5:05 PM