WSUS : Windows 7 client machines are showing not yet reported status RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friends,

I have WSUS server into Windows server 2016. We have multiple sites(Europe\US\Asia) computers reporting to single wsus server

Some of the Windows 7 client machines are showing not yet reported status.

I have tried lots of troubleshooting like renaming software distribution folder, susid deletion, various time ran wuauclt /detectnow and wuauclt /reportnow but still not resolved my issue.

If someone has any idea please help me.

Amit Kumar

Monday, October 2, 2017 4:24 PM

Answers

• Just wait to the 72 hour mark. If after that computers that you know are communicating are not reporting in, run the client side script to fix it.

net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v AccountDomainSid /f
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v PingID /f
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientId /f
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientIDValidation /f
    rd /s /q "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution"
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    wuauclt /resetauthorization /detectnow

Adam Marshall, MCSE: Security
    http://www.adamj.org

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, October 9, 2017 2:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by Amit kumar JKT Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:22 PM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:27 PM
  • Hello Adam,

Now several clients have reported to wsus server now, But lots of computers still having NO STATUS even I ran below commands. 

net stop bits net stop wuauserv reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v AccountDomainSid /f reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v PingID /f reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientId /f reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientIDValidation /f rd /s /q "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution" net start bits net start wuauserv wuauclt /resetauthorization /detectnow

Please suggest further..what I have to do. Under Software distribution for reporting event log says: Failure Software Synchronization Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x80072efe.

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:32 AM
  • Still not resolved the issue.

Amit Kumar

Friday, February 15, 2019 3:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Please check if the client could resolve the WSUS server name to correct IP address. 

Based on my understanding, some of your Windows 7 clients have this issue, you may check whether those clients are located in the same site. And please compare group policy settings between them with other Windows clients, maybe some settings caused this issue. 

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 1:34 AM
  • If what Yan suggested doesn't work, try using my script - it fixes issues like these.

Have a peek at my Adamj Clean-WSUS script. It is the last WSUS Script you will ever need!

http://community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/2998-adamj-clean-wsus

What it does:

1. Add WSUS Index Optimization to the database to increase the speed of many database operations in WSUS by approximately 1000-1500 times faster.
    2. Remove all Drivers from the WSUS Database (Default; Optional).
    3. Shrink your WSUSContent folder's size by declining multiple types of updates including by default any superseded updates, preview updates, expired updates, Itanium updates, and beta updates. Optional extras: Language Packs, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Embedded, NonEnglishUpdates, ComputerUpdates32bit, WinXP.
    4. Remove declined updates from the WSUS Database.
    5. Clean out all the synchronization logs that have built up over time (configurable, with the default keeping the last 14 days of logs).
    6. Compress Update Revisions.
    7. Remove Obsolete Updates.
    8. Computer Object Cleanup (configurable, with the default of deleting computer objects that have not synced within 30 days).
    9. Application Pool Memory Configuration to display the current private memory limit and easily set it to any configurable amount including 0 for unlimited. This is a manual execution only.
    10. Checks to see if you have a dirty database, and if you do, fixes it. This is primarily for Server 2012 WSUS, and is a manual execution only.
    11. Run the Recommended SQL database Maintenance script on the actual SQL database.
    12. Run the Server Cleanup Wizard.

It will email the report out to you or save it to a file, or both.

Although the script is lengthy, it has been made to be super easy to setup and use so don't over think it. There are some prerequisites and instructions at the top of the script. After installing the prerequisites and configuring the variables for your environment (email settings only if you are accepting all the defaults), simply run:

.\Clean-WSUS.ps1 -FirstRun

If you wish to view or increase the Application Pool Memory Configuration, or run the Dirty Database Check, you must run it with the required switch. See Get-Help .\Clean-WSUS.ps1 -Examples

If you're having trouble, there's also a -HelpMe option that will create a log so you can send it to me for support.

If for some reason some clients are still not reporting, please run the following script on them from an Administrator command prompt:

net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v AccountDomainSid /f
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v PingID /f
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientId /f
    reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientIDValidation /f
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 3:07 AM
  • Hello Yan,

The Clients are resolved wsus server and IP address. Actually wsus server communicated through public IP on other sites. we have used in the registry like (WUServer"="http://public IP:8530" and "WUStatusServer"="http://public IP:8530")

And  I have verified all the group policy setting are same on all computers.

Please suggest ...

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:44 PM
  • Please suggest ...

Amit Kumar

Use my script as noted above. Once you use it you will become a believer!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 4:49 PM
  • Hello Adam,

Sorry to say you that but I am unable to understand your script, requesting you please simplify this script.

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:43 PM
  • Hi Adam,

I am not clear from which line your script has started.

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:49 PM
  • Hi Amit,

My script is VERY detailed and well documented which is why it's so lengthy.

Let me simplify it for you

Download the script and save it as Clean-WSUS.ps1 into C:\Scripts on the WSUS Server.

Edit the script - line 580 and enter your email server settings only.

Since you have Server 2016, Install SQL Server Management Studio from https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/mt238290.aspx

Open Powershell using Run As Administrator on the WSUS Server. CD into C:\Scripts

Run the following command

PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass

This will go to the next line.

Then run

.\Clean-WSUS.ps1 -FirstRun

Now sit back, relax, and enjoy WSUS Freedom!

• Edited by AJTek.caMVP Tuesday, October 3, 2017 10:16 PM
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 10:15 PM
  • Hi Amit, 

Can you past the end of the WindowsUpdate.log (located in C:\Windows) from workstation who having this issu ? 

thx

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:00 AM
  • Hi Adam,

I have ran your script, it has executed around 15 minutes but in the last movement It has skipped some steps and  thrown some exception also. Please see the attached screenshot and help me.

Amit Kumar

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:11 PM
  • First error - the script timed out - the script did not complete successfully. Re-run -FirstRun (this is not out of the ordinary and happens pretty regularly with systems that have not been managed properly). Re-run -FirstRun up to 15 times. It should work itself out before then - usually it takes between 3-8 times.

Second error - your email server settings need adjusting - it's complaining that the it needs authentication.

• Edited by AJTek.caMVP Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:18 PM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:17 PM
  • Hi,

Please have below mentioned log in the end of WindowsUpdate.log(located in C:\Windows) from Windows 7 Client machine.

14:22:48:730 972 1540 Report WARNING: Reporter failed to upload events with hr = 8024400e.
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:757 972 1540 Report Uploading 2 events using cached cookie, reporting URL = http://wsusserver-publicIP:8530/ReportingWebService/ReportingWebService.asmx
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:856 972 1540 Misc WARNING: Send failed with hr = 80072efe.
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 Misc WARNING: SendRequest failed with hr = 80072efe. Proxy List used: <(null)> Bypass List used : <(null)> Auth Schemes used : <>
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 Misc FATAL: SOAP/WinHttp - SendRequest: SendRequestUsingProxy failed. error 0x80072efe
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 Report WARNING: Failed to upload events to the server with hr = 80072efe.
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 PT   + Last proxy send request failed with hr = 0x80072EFE, HTTP status code = 0
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 PT   + Caller provided credentials = No
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 PT   + Impersonate flags = 0
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 PT   + Possible authorization schemes used = 
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 PT WARNING: ReportEventBatch failure, error = 0x80072EFE, soap client error = 5, soap error code = 0, HTTP status code = 200
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:857 972 1540 Report WARNING: Reporter failed to upload events with hr = 80072efe.
    2017-10-04 14:22:48:890 972 1540 Report Uploading 2 events using cached cookie, reporting URL = http://wsusserver-publicIP:8530/ReportingWebService/ReportingWebService.asmx

Note:- It has problem only via patching through Wsus server, It works fine when we install patch from Microsoft update server directly.

I have also attached error screenshot of windows update error on the client PC.

Amit Kumar

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:37 PM
  • Hello Adam,

First Error has gone now. But SMTP error still coming, I think smtp error is not so import, what you say ?

Amit Kumar

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:18 PM
  • The email settings ARE important as the default is email notifications on subsequent daily runs by the scheduled task that has been installed.

If you don't want to work with email, and want to have it output TXT File logs, change line 615 to $False ([boolean]$AdamjMailReport = $False), and 621 to $True ([boolean]$AdamjSaveReport = $True)

Check the TXT logs of the couple of -FirstRun outputs you've done. Check for any other error messages in the most recent one, or post the logs here so that I can review them.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:07 PM
  • Hello Adam,

I do not want email settings so I have done required settings as said by you.

I ran multiple time this script .

I am attaching the report please review and suggest.

################################
    #                              #
    #       Adamj Clean-WSUS       #
    #         Version 3.1          #
    #   The last WSUS Script you   #
    #        will ever need!       #

Connected to the WSUS server abcxyz.com @ 2017.10.04 10:52:11 AM -04:00

Adamj WSUS Index Optimization:

Changed database context to 'SUSDB'.
     Adamj_IX_TargetGroupTypeID_LastChangeNumber_UpdateType on [dbo].[tbDeadDeployment] already created. No changes made.
     Adamj_IX_RevisionID_ActionID_DeploymentStatus___UpdateType on [dbo].[tbDeployment] already created. No changes made.
     Adamj_IX_ActualState on [dbo].[tbFileOnServer] already created. No changes made.
     Adamj_IX_LocalizedPropertyID on [dbo].[tbLocalizedProperty] already created. No changes made.
     Adamj_IX_LocalizedPropertyID on [dbo].[tbLocalizedPropertyForRevision] already created. No changes made.
     Adamj_IX_RowID_RevisionID on [dbo].[tbRevision] already created. No changes made.
     Adamj_IX_SupersededUpdateID on [dbo].[tbRevisionSupersedesUpdate] already created. No changes made.
    Adamj WSUS Index Optimization Stream Duration: 00:00:00:00

Adamj Remove Obsolete Updates:

Adamj Remove Obsolete Updates Stream Duration: 00:00:00:00

Adamj Compress Update Revisions:

Adamj Compress Update Revisions Stream Duration: 00:00:00:00

Adamj Decline Multiple Types of Updates Stream:

There are 14 types of updates that we're going to deal with today:

1. Superseded: Displaying the titles of the Superseded updates that have been declined:
    Superseded has no updates to decline.
    2. Expired: Displaying the titles of the Expired updates that have been declined:
    Expired has no updates to decline.
    3. Preview: Displaying the titles of the Preview updates that have been declined:
    Preview has no updates to decline.
    4. Itanium: Displaying the titles of the Itanium updates that have been declined:
    Itanium has no updates to decline.
    5. LanguagePacks: Skipped
    6. IE7: Skipped
    7. IE8: Skipped
    8. IE9: Skipped
    9. IE10: Skipped
    10. Beta: Displaying the titles of the Beta updates that have been declined:
    Beta has no updates to decline.
    11. Embedded: Skipped
    12. NonEnglishUpdates: Skipped
    13. ComputerUpdates32bit: Skipped
    14. WinXP: Skipped

Decline Multiple Types of Updates Stream Duration: 00:00:00:24

Adamj Clean Up WSUS Synchronization Logs:

(0 rows affected)
    Clean Up WSUS Synchronization Logs Stream Duration: 00:00:00:00

Adamj Remove WSUS Drivers:

Delete records from tbrevisionlanguage: 0

Delete records from tbProperty: 0

Delete records from tbLocalizedPropertyForRevision: 0

Delete records from tbFileForRevision: 0

Delete records from tbInstalledUpdateSufficientForPrerequisite: 0

Delete records from tbPreRequisite: 0

Delete records from tbDeployment: 0

Delete records from tbXml: 0

Delete records from tbPreComputedLocalizedProperty: 0

Delete records from tbDriver: 0

Delete records from tbFlattenedRevisionInCategory: 0

Delete records from tbRevisionInCategory: 0

Delete records from tbMoreInfoURLForRevision: 0

Delete records from tbRevision: 0

Delete records from tbUpdateSummaryForAllComputers: 0

This is the last query and this is really what we came here for.

Delete records from tbUpdate: 0

Remove WSUS Drivers Stream Duration: 00:00:00:00

Adamj Computer Object Cleanup:

There are no computers to clean up.
    Adamj Computer Object Cleanup Stream Duration: 00:00:00:00

Adamj WSUS DB Maintenance:

Estimating fragmentation: Begin. 2017-10-04 10:52:41.530
     Number of indexes to rebuild: 5
     Estimating fragmentation: End. 2017-10-04 10:52:42.447
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.453 Executing: ALTER INDEX [PK__tbXml__D14A66A99C235609] ON [dbo].[tbXml] REORGANIZE
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.757 Done.
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.757 Executing: ALTER INDEX [nc1RequestedTargetGroupNamesForTarget] ON [dbo].[tbRequestedTargetGroupsForTarget] REORGANIZE
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.767 Done.
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.767 Executing: ALTER INDEX [nc5ComputerTarget] ON [dbo].[tbComputerTarget] REORGANIZE
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.770 Done.
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.770 Executing: ALTER INDEX [nc1Target] ON [dbo].[tbTarget] REORGANIZE
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.773 Done.
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.773 Executing: ALTER INDEX [cComputersThatNeedDetailedRollup] ON [dbo].[tbComputersThatNeedDetailedRollup] REORGANIZE
     2017-10-04 10:52:42.780 Done.
     Estimated number of pages in fragmented indexes: 272114
     Estimated number of pages freed: 0
     Updating all statistics.2017-10-04 10:52:42.783
     Updating [dbo].[tbBundleAtLeastOne]
     [tbBundleAtLeastOne_PK], update is not necessary...
     [nc1BundleAtLeastOne], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 2 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbDriverTargetingGroup]
     [PK_DriverTargetingGroup_DriverTargetingID], update is not necessary...
     [AK_TargetGroupID], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbBundleAll]
     [tbBundleAll_PK], update is not necessary...
     [nc1BundleAll], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDriverTargetingGroupPrerequisite]
     [PK_DriverTargetingGroupPrerequisite_DriverTargetingID_LocalUpdateID], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 1 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbPrerequisite]
     [PK__tbPrereq__25A953F9766FB2C4], update is not necessary...
     [nc1Prerequisite], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[sqlagent_jobs]
     [sqlagent_jobs_clust], update is not necessary...
     [sqlagent_jobs_nc1_name], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDriver]
     [PK__tbDriver__258B78A92247D3E2], update is not necessary...
     [nc1Driver], update is not necessary...
     [nc2Driver], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_06CD04F7], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 4 did not require update.

Updating [sys].[sqlagent_jobsteps]
     [sqlagent_jobsteps_clust], update is not necessary...
     [sqlagent_jobsteps_nc1], update is not necessary...
     [sqlagent_jobsteps_nc2], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 3 did not require update.

Updating [sys].[sqlagent_job_history]
     [sqlagent_job_history_clust], update is not necessary...
     [sqlagent_job_history_nc1], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetedDriverHwid]
     [PK_tbTargetedDriverHwid_TargetGroupID_LocalUpdateID_HardwareID], update is not necessary...
     [IX_LocalUpdateID], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_084B3915], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbCompatiblePrinterProvider]
     [PK__tbCompat__DA62685F545443AA], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[sqlagent_jobsteps_logs]
     [sqlagent_jobsteps_logs_nc1], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDriverClass]
     [PK__tbDriver__CB1927A0735A4F6E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_0A9D95DB], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDriverFeatureScore]
     [PK_tbDriverFeatureScore_OperatingSystem_FeatureScore_RevisionID_HardwareID], update is not necessary...
     [IX_RevisionID], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetGroup]
     [PK__tbTarget__73CAF84D341D0464], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_0C85DE4D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000001_0C85DE4D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_0C85DE4D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_0C85DE4D], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 5 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbDistributionComputerHardwareId]
     [PK_tbDistributionComputerHardwareId_DistributionComputerHardwareId_RevisionID_HardwareID], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbConfiguration]
     [PK__tbConfig__737584F761906647], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_11158940], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFlattenedTargetGroup]
     [cFlattenedTargetGroup], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_114A936A], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetComputerHardwareId]
     [PK_tbTargetComputerHardwareId_TargetComputerHardwareId_RevisionID_HardwareID], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbPrerequisiteDependency]
     [PK__tbPrereq__4E62540BB490A4E2], update is not necessary...
     [nc1PrerequisiteDependency], update is not necessary...
     [nc2PrerequisiteDependency], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbImplicitCategory]
     [PK__tbImplic__D0AB886062285202], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_12FDD1B2], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_12FDD1B2], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_12FDD1B2], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetGroupType]
     [PK__tbTarget__59800DAA562E51BC], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_14270015], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbBundleDependency]
     [PK__tbBundle__40BEE6EB7C901BC7], update is not necessary...
     [nc1BundleDependency], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbExpandedTargetInTargetGroup]
     [PK__tbExpand__017B08B6801EDB73], update is not necessary...
     [nc1ExpandedTargetInTargetGroup], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_160F4887], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbUpdateStatusPerComputer]
     [cUpdateStatusPerComputer], update is not necessary...
     [nc3UpdateStatusPerComputer], update is not necessary...
     [nc2UpdateStatusPerComputer], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_164452B1], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbCategoryInSubscription]
     [PK__tbCatego__D0AB886037F650EA], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000001_16CE6296], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbUpdateSummaryForAllComputers]
     [PK__tbUpdate__41FBF71BC2E8F08F], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_182C9B23], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_182C9B23], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_182C9B23], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_182C9B23], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_182C9B23], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_182C9B23], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 7 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbLanguageInSubscription]
     [PK__tbLangua__709AE7C0E8901F0B], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000001_18B6AB08], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetInTargetGroup]
     [PK__tbTarget__017B08B6FCAC4ABE], update is not necessary...
     [nc1TargetInTargetGroup], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEulaProperty]
     [tbEulaProperty_PK], update is not necessary...
     [nc1EulaProperty], update is not necessary...
     [nc2EulaProperty], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbSchedule]
     [PK__tbSchedu__0AFEF4FF01D70B38], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_1B9317B3], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_1B9317B3], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEulaAcceptance]
     [PK__tbEulaAc__51426B64BEA77A4C], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_1CBC4616], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbLocalizedProperty]
     [PK__tbLocali__ED9531CA2E20BFC5], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_1EA48E88], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_1EA48E88], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_1EA48E88], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_LocalizedPropertyID], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEmailNotificationRecipient]
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_1F63A897], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbComputerSummaryForMicrosoftUpdates]
     [PK__tbComput__2B1F0FB64AF8AFB6], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_1FCDBCEB], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_1FCDBCEB], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_1FCDBCEB], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_1FCDBCEB], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_1FCDBCEB], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_1FCDBCEB], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbRevisionInCategory]
     [PK__tbRevisi__15217053C4EC51FB], update is not necessary...
     [nc1RevisionInCategory], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_2057CCD0], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFile]
     [PK__tbFile__67EC15CE1CCF161D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_208CD6FA], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbCategory]
     [PK__tbCatego__19093A2B8E896CD0], update is not necessary...
     [nc1Category], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_2334397B], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000001_2334397B], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbXml]
     [PK__tbXml__D14A66A99C235609], update is not necessary...
     [nc1tbXml], update is not necessary...
     [nc2tbXml], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_2645B050], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbRequestedTargetGroup]
     [PK__tbReques__4AC8E77DF086FC59], update is not necessary...
     [AK_Name], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbRevision]
     [PK__tbRevisi__B4B1E3F1C0299EB2], update is not necessary...
     [UQ__tbRevisi__FFEE745001C7B660], update is not necessary...
     [ncRevision_LocalUpdateID_RevisionNumber__IsLatestRevision], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000D_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000009_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000C_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000E_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000A_27F8EE98], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_RowID_RevisionID], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 11 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbRequestedTargetGroupsForTarget]
     [PK__tbReques__EFB381C191803B37], update is not necessary...
     [nc1RequestedTargetGroupNamesForTarget], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbGroupAuthorization]
     [PK__tbGroupA__CD594A3145E13A73], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_2A164134], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDeletedComputer]
     [cDeletedComputer], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_2B3F6F97], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbAuthorization]
     [PK__tbAuthor__7C10E501BC4D4AFD], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFileOnServer]
     [c0FileOnServer], update is not necessary...
     [PK__tbFileOn__CEB6B0F6080B6461], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_2DE6D218], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_2DE6D218], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_2DE6D218], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_2DE6D218], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_ActualState], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbComputerTargetDetail]
     [PK__tbComput__2B1F0FB6D0A63A2E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000019_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000016_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000015_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000014_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000013_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000D_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000012_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000018_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000011_2E1BDC42], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 16 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbRevisionExtendedLanguageMask]
     [PK__tbRevisi__B4B1E3F1F07BA965], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_336AA144], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 8 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbFileDownloadProgress]
     [c0FileDownloadProgress], update is not necessary...
     [PK__tbFileDo__FFEE7450B352697D], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbSingletonData]
     [PK__tbSingle__3214EC27894A7DA5], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_3587F3E0], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbInventoryRule]
     [PK__tbInvent__110458C23863756D], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbInventoryClass]
     [PK__tbInvent__CB1927A0A4E0C043], update is not necessary...
     [UQ__tbInvent__737584F6D6E317AA], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbComputerTarget]
     [PK__tbComput__2B1F0FB6AFA23189], update is not necessary...
     [UQ__tbComput__A6BE3C556565E988] has been updated...
     [nc1ComputerTarget] has been updated...
     [nc4ComputerTarget], update is not necessary...
     [nc5ComputerTarget], update is not necessary...
     [nc_EffectiveLastDetectionTime], update is not necessary...
     [ncComputerTarget_FullDomainName] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_398D8EEE] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_398D8EEE], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000E_398D8EEE], update is not necessary...
     4 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 6 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbReference]
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_3A4CA8FD], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbInventoryProperty]
     [PK__tbInvent__70C9A7559321EFE2], update is not necessary...
     [nc_ClassID_Name], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_3AF6B473], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_3AF6B473], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbUpdate]
     [PK__tbUpdate__41FBF71B767C2D3A], update is not necessary...
     [UQ__tbUpdate__7A0CF3245F8CDBDF], update is not necessary...
     [nc1UpdateBooleanProperties], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000009_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000C_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000A_3BFFE745], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 10 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbInventoryXml]
     [PK__tbInvent__2B1F0FB6E1AF0B92], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFrontEndServersHealth]
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_3E1D39E1], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000001_3E1D39E1], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbClientWithRecentNameChange]
     [c0ClientWithRecentNameChange], update is not necessary...
     [nc1ClientWithRecentNameChange], update is not necessary...
     [nc2ClientWithRecentNameChange], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDownstreamServerTarget]
     [PK__tbDownst__2B1F0FB6F2B357CD], update is not necessary...
     [ncDownstreamServerTarget_AccountServerID], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_3F466844], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_3F466844], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbInventoryClassInstance]
     [PK__tbInvent__7B875D370B7E62CF], update is not necessary...
     [nc_TargetID_ClassID_KeyValue], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbConfigurationC]
     [PK__tbConfig__95AA539B0DB9B86E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_40058253], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_40058253], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000010_40058253], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000013_40058253], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbInventoryPropertyInstance]
     [PK__tbInvent__3C8BC742C50D05A4], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDownstreamServerSummaryRollup]
     [PK__tbDownst__2B1F0FB68E465D25], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbUpdateType]
     [PK__tbUpdate__C6E976519C84331B], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_43A1090D], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDownstreamServerClientSummaryRollup]
     [PK__tbDownst__BB6E14AE9F449E98], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000E_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000D_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000C_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000B_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000009_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000001_440B1D61], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 13 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbUpdateFlag]
     [PK__tbUpdate__41FBF71BB8C59686], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_4589517F], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbHandler]
     [PK__tbHandle__9E0BC726A500CB78], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_477199F1], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_477199F1], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbLanguage]
     [PK__tbLangua__B938558B6A26284D], update is not necessary...
     [nc1Language], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_4959E263], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_4959E263], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDownstreamServerClientActivityRollup]
     [PK__tbDownst__2C79B11A6F2E1F2B], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_49C3F6B7], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_49C3F6B7], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTarget]
     [PK__tbTarget__2B1F0FB6D4BEAA74], update is not necessary...
     [nc1Target], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetType]
     [PK__tbTarget__B3CB14E14F57D448], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbCategoryType]
     [PK__tbCatego__0BDC1A59CF636B04], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDeployment]
     [c0DeploymentRevision], update is not necessary...
     [PK__tbDeploy__5EF8D7166C707963], update is not necessary...
     [nc2DeploymentRevision], update is not necessary...
     [nc5DeploymentRevision], update is not necessary...
     [nc6DeploymentRevision], update is not necessary...
     [nc_RevisionID_TargetGroupID_ActionID], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000F_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000008_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000011_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000010_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000013_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000C_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000A_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_5070F446], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_RevisionID_ActionID_DeploymentStatus___UpdateType], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 18 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbStateMachine]
     [PK__tbStateM__C1BCE470A85CF79C], update is not necessary...
     [nc1StateMachine], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbStateMachineState]
     [PK__tbStateM__CFFF1AACAC670FEE], update is not necessary...
     [nc1StateMachineState], update is not necessary...
     [stateNameUniqueForStateMachineID], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_52E34C9D], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbStateMachineEvent]
     [PK__tbStateM__6450F59E58E5691C], update is not necessary...
     [nc1StateMachineEvent], update is not necessary...
     [eventNameUniqueForStateMachineID], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_55BFB948], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbStateMachineTransition]
     [PK__tbStateM__BE865E64A4F83099], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_589C25F3], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_589C25F3], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_589C25F3], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbStateMachineEventTransitionLog]
     [PK__tbStateM__F57BD2D7A02CBEA0], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000007_5A846E65], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_5A846E65], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_5A846E65], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_5A846E65], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_5A846E65], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 6 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbNotificationEvent]
     [PK__tbNotifi__2BA9DFBC0CDFB363], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_5E54FF49], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_5E54FF49] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_5E54FF49], update is not necessary...
     1 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 3 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbDeadDeployment]
     [PK__tbDeadDe__5EF8D717062C06E1], update is not necessary...
     [nc1DeadDeployment], update is not necessary...
     [nc2DeadDeployment], update is not necessary...
     [nc3DeadDeployment], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000012_5EBF139D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000F_5EBF139D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000D_5EBF139D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_5EBF139D], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000C_5EBF139D], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_TargetGroupTypeID_LastChangeNumber_UpdateType], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 10 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbChangeTracking]
     [c0ChangeTracking], update is not necessary...
     [PK__tbChange__DD60B210A61E9B48], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDynamicCategory]
     [PK_DynamicCategory], update is not necessary...
     [Unique_DynamicCategory_Name_Type], update is not necessary...
     [IX_dbDynamicInventoryItem_Name], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_62108194], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_62108194], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_62108194], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_62108194], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFlattenedRevisionInCategory]
     [PK__tbFlatte__15217053F1244DC3], update is not necessary...
     [nc1FlattenedRevisionInCategory], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbServerSyncResult]
     [PK__tbServer__54173E1B308F5A97], update is not necessary...
     [nc1ServerSyncResult], update is not necessary...
     [nc2tbServerSyncResult], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEventMessageTemplate]
     [PK__tbEventM__24626EC35541A875], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_6462DE5A], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_6462DE5A], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbPreComputedLocalizedProperty]
     [PK__tbPreCom__5FF1DDB630C22BDF], update is not necessary...
     [nc1PreComputedLocalizedProperty], update is not necessary...
     [ncPreComputedLocalizedProperty_RevisionID_ShortLanguage], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_65F62111], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_65F62111], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_65F62111], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_65F62111], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEventInstance]
     [PK__tbEventI__94C75A07232A4631] has been updated...
     [nc3EventInstanceConstraint] has been updated...
     [nc2EventInstance] has been updated...
     [nc4EventInstance] has been updated...
     [ncEventInstance_ComputerID_EventNamespaceID_EventID] has been updated...
     [nc_EventNamespaceID_EventID] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000D_664B26CC] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_664B26CC] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_664B26CC] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_664B26CC] has been updated...
     10 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 0 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbRevisionLanguage]
     [PK__tbRevisi__1F2266A91441AFCD], update is not necessary...
     [nc1RevisionLanguage], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_66603565], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbConfigurationB]
     [PK__tbConfig__95AA539BA5A29498], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_671F4F74], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_671F4F74], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbPrecomputedCategoryLocalizedProperty]
     [PK__tbPrecom__2DD8E6FD119775EC], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_67DE6983], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEvent]
     [PK__tbEvent__24626EC327FA5EFA], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_69279377], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_69279377], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbProperty]
     [PK__tbProper__B4B1E3F14EA58879], update is not necessary...
     [nc1Property], update is not necessary...
     [nc2Property], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000005_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000006_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000B_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000013_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000015_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000012_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000E_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000009_693CA210], update is not necessary...
     0 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 14 did not require update.

Updating [dbo].[tbMapping_Target_DynamicCategory]
     [PK__tbMappin__90B4D91D83F3BB9B], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbAutoDeploymentRule]
     [PK__tbAutoDe__3214EC27851BC383], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_69C6B1F5], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_69C6B1F5], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEventSource]
     [PK__tbEventS__DF51BBD6A558D3FA], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_6C040022], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbUpdateClassificationInAutoDeploymentRule]
     [PK__tbUpdate__EF57E38AD78FB541], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_6D9742D9], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEventNamespace]
     [PK__tbEventN__D26A6B344D08DB76], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbRevisionExtendedProperty]
     [cRevisionExtendedProperty], update is not necessary...
     [PK__tbRevisi__B4B1E3F0CF0176E0], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDcRollupStatus]
     [PK__tbDcRoll__3214EC07EB9A386C], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbCategoryInAutoDeploymentRule]
     [PK__tbCatego__89359C8DF12AB50F], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_6F7F8B4B], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbKBArticleForRevision]
     [PK__tbKBArti__41E15B73D16BE3C4], update is not necessary...
     [nc1KBArticleForRevision], update is not necessary...
     [tbKBArticleForRevision_RevisionID_AK], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbTargetGroupInAutoDeploymentRule]
     [PK__tbTarget__EF99A0ABA0A38578], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_7167D3BD], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbMoreInfoURLForRevision]
     [PK__tbMoreIn__DF49EF3C8388753E], update is not necessary...
     [nc_RevisionID_ShortLanguage], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_71D1E811], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbDeletedDynamicCategory]
     [PK__tbDelete__3214EC070D42F91A], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbSchemaVersion]
     [PK__tbSchema__3214EC27C050B25D], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbSecurityBulletinForRevision]
     [PK__tbSecuri__2A32F464A9D115A5], update is not necessary...
     [nc1SecurityBulletinForRevision], update is not necessary...
     [tbSecurityBulletinForRevision_RevisionID_AK], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbSchemaVersionHistory]
     [PK__tbSchema__3214EC27A145A8BD], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_762C88DA], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbLocalizedPropertyForRevision]
     [PK__tbLocali__D4CFF398C6EA10D1], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_76969D2E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_76969D2E], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_LocalizedPropertyID], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[queue_messages_1977058079]
     [queue_clustered_index], update is not necessary...
     [queue_secondary_index], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbLocaleMap]
     [PK__tbLocale__AE84BA9283A23405], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFileForRevision]
     [PK__tbFileFo__42CF22AD571732E6], update is not necessary...
     [nc1FileForRevision], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_787EE5A0], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[queue_messages_2009058193]

Updating [dbo].[tbOSMap]
     [PK__tbOSMap__AEE3B0B560689F45], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbServerHealth]
     [PK__tbServer__DB06D1C0E57B33AC], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_79FD19BE] has been updated...
     [_WA_Sys_00000003_79FD19BE] has been updated...
     2 index(es)/statistic(s) have been updated, 1 did not require update.

Updating [sys].[queue_messages_2041058307]

Updating [dbo].[tbDownstreamServerRollupConfiguration]
     [PK__tbDownst__3214EC2770120C15], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbFileHash]
     [PK__tbFileHa__67EC15CE9C3B652D], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[filestream_tombstone_2073058421]
     [FSTSClusIdx], update is not necessary...
     [FSTSNCIdx], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[syscommittab]
     [ci_commit_ts], update is not necessary...
     [si_xdes_id], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbProgramKeys]
     [PK__tbProgra__998876FC63042120], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbEventRollupCounters]
     [PK__tbEventR__3214EC2712386B7E], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbRevisionSupersedesUpdate]
     [PK__tbRevisi__43332583B9185D2A], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_7D439ABD], update is not necessary...
     [Adamj_IX_SupersededUpdateID], update is not necessary...

Updating [sys].[filetable_updates_2105058535]
     [FFtUpdateIdx], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbComputersThatNeedDetailedRollup]
     [cComputersThatNeedDetailedRollup], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000002_7EC1CEDB], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbInstalledUpdateSufficientForPrerequisite]
     [PK__tbInstal__C3A1622420569A26], update is not necessary...
     [nc1InstalledUpdateSufficientForPrerequisite], update is not necessary...

Updating [dbo].[tbConfigurationA]
     [PK__tbConfig__95AA539B569B63C2], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000E_7FEAFD3E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000018_7FEAFD3E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_0000000F_7FEAFD3E], update is not necessary...
     [_WA_Sys_00000004_7FEAFD3E], update is not necessary...

Statistics for all tables have been updated.
     Done updating statistics.2017-10-04 10:52:44.887
    WSUS DB Maintenance Stream Duration: 00:00:00:04

Adamj WSUS Server Cleanup Wizard:

usmaevdcwsus1.jwinc.jeld-wen.com
    Version: 10.0.14393.1593
    SupersededUpdatesDeclined: 0
    ExpiredUpdatesDeclined: 0
    ObsoleteUpdatesDeleted: 0
    UpdatesCompressed: 0
    ObsoleteComputersDeleted: 0
    DiskSpaceFreed (MB): 0
    DiskSpaceFreed (GB): 0
    WSUS Server Cleanup Wizard Duration: 00:00:00:04

Adamj Clean-WSUS Scheduled Task Installation:

TaskName : Adamj Clean-WSUS
    State    : Ready

Clean-WSUS Script Duration: 00:00:00:38

#    End of the WSUS Cleanup   #
    #         Adam Marshall        #
    #     http://www.adamj.org     #
    #      Donations Accepted      #
    #   Latest version available   #
    #        from Spiceworks       #

http://community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/2998-adamj-clean-wsus
    Donations Accepted: http://www.adamj.org/clean-wsus/donate.html

Amit Kumar

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:01 PM
  • Perfect - that ran successfully.

All you need to do is wait now - wait up to 72 hours and let's see if your computers start reporting in again.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:09 PM
  • Its Okay Adam.

Now any thing to be done on client computers or just wait up to 72 hours.

Amit Kumar

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:38 PM
  • Just wait to the 72 hour mark. If after that computers that you know are communicating are not reporting in, run the client side script to fix it.

net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, October 9, 2017 2:33 AM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:27 PM
  • Hello Adam,

Now several clients have reported to wsus server now, But lots of computers still having NO STATUS even I ran below commands. 

net stop bits net stop wuauserv reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v AccountDomainSid /f reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v PingID /f reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientId /f reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate" /v SusClientIDValidation /f rd /s /q "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution" net start bits net start wuauserv wuauclt /resetauthorization /detectnow

Please suggest further..what I have to do. Under Software distribution for reporting event log says: Failure Software Synchronization Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x80072efe.

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:32 AM
  • Hello Adam,

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:25 PM
  • Try:

* Make the following "Advanced Settings" for WSUS Application Pool in IIS:
        - Queue Length: 25000 from 1000
        - Limit Interval (minutes): 15 from 5
        - "Service Unavailable" Response: TcpLevel from HttpLevel
    * (Stop IIS first) Edit the web.config ( C:\Program Files\Update Services\WebServices\ClientWebService\web.config ) for WSUS:
        - Replace <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="4096" /> with <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="204800" executionTimeout="7200"/>
    * Adjust the private memory limit.
        - If you have the latest version of WSUS Automated Maintenance (WAM), from the WAM Shell run:
            .\Clean-WSUS.ps1 -SetApplicationPoolMemory 4096
        - If you don't have WAM, edit the pool's configuration directly to change it to 4194304 (4GB)

https://www.ajtek.ca
    Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:54 PM
  • Still not resolved the issue.

Amit Kumar

Friday, February 15, 2019 3:41 PM
  • some computers started reporting now, But their last reporting time was 19-Feb-2019 after that not reporting yet.

please help me to resolve permanently.

Amit Kumar

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 12:27 PM
  • If you haven't updated to 2019.01 of WAM, do so as that may fix the issues.

Considering this was started in 2017...

Do a full removal of every computer, run the client side script en-mass to every system in your network.

https://www.ajtek.ca/wsus/client-machines-not-reporting-to-wsus-properly/

After all are removed and they start to come back, for those that don't,

From an Administrative Command Prompt on an affected client, run the following:
    gpresult /h gpo.htm
    and share the result with your favourite method or pastebin it so that we can see it.

https://www.ajtek.ca
    Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT

Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:52 AM