Skype for Business web app plug-in doesn't run under fresh Safari 12.0 on Mac OS X RRS feed

• General discussion

• See the subj.

At the same time it starts normally with Chrome browser or with SFB native Mac client.

OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra)

Thursday, September 20, 2018 1:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Sergey Suslov,

According to your description, I want to know whether all users who use the fresh Safari 12.0 can’t run the SFB web app plug-in. if all users have this issue, this may be occurred as the update of Safari.

For this issue, I suggest you could try to use the SFB web app plug-in in the previous version of the Safari, and check whether this issue occurs again.
    In addition, you could try to re-install the SFB web app plug-in in your Mac to check whether fix this issue, details about how to re-install the SFB web app plug-in you could refer to the following blog:
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/reinstall_lwa_plugin_in_macos/2014/04/07/how-to-re-install-lync-web-app-plugin-in-a-mac-os/ 

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Friday, September 21, 2018 2:43 AM
  • Hi Sergey Suslov,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Monday, September 24, 2018 7:04 AM
  • I also have this problem -- newly installed Mac
    Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:35 PM