none
PS 2010 - sample proposal PDP's not displaying most fields RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Attempting to demo the sample out-of-box workflow but Proposal Summary page only shows "Name" and Proposal Details page is totally blank.  Additional Workflow data is showing that it can't proceed due to "comparebudgetcostpropery" needs a value.  I have read that the sample workflow needs to know the cost due to the $ limit that is hard coded.  So I've added that field to the Proposal Summary PDP.  I just can't get the fields to display.

• Have created a test EPT utilizing Sample Proposal Workflow
    • Checked Proposal Summary and Proposal Details page settings. Both should be showing a number of fields.  Have checked those fields and they are not associated with any department

Hopefully I'm missing something really easy here.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Monday, March 17, 2014 11:42 PM

Answers

• Thanks Prasanna, but as it turns out I was able to fix it by opening up each of the Enterprise Custom Fields (Sample Proposal Cost, Sample Approved Finish Date, etc ...) and then saving them without making any changes.  Then they showed up as visible fields in the PDP's.  Very strange ...

• Edited by Scott_CF Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Scott_CF Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:16 PM
    Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:14 PM

All replies

• My suspicion is on the Departmemnts filtering. I know you checked field level departments, but

1) how about the EPT itslef

2) How about your own resource department?

Prasanna Adavi,PMP,MCTS,MCITP,MCT http://thinkepm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:22 PM
  • Thanks Prasanna, but as it turns out I was able to fix it by opening up each of the Enterprise Custom Fields (Sample Proposal Cost, Sample Approved Finish Date, etc ...) and then saving them without making any changes.  Then they showed up as visible fields in the PDP's.  Very strange ...

• Edited by Scott_CF Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Scott_CF Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:16 PM
    Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:14 PM