none
Controlador de Dominio - Configuracion del mismo dominio en dos paises.

Question

• Estimados,

Pido su ayuda en las consideraciones que debo tener para configurar un dominio, por ejemplo dominio.local en dos paises, el requerimiento que me hicieron es que todo este centralizado en un unico dominio, la oficina matriz esta en Canada y la sucursal en Chile, todos los usuarios deben ser parte del mismo dominio.

Por su ayuda y orientacion, muchas gracias.

CRAS

Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:11 PM

Answers

• Hi CRAS,
    >> I ask for your help in the considerations that I must have to configure a domain, for example domain.local in two countries, the requirement that they made me is that everything is centralized in a single domain, the head office is in Canada and the branch in Chile, All users must be part of the same domain.
    If I translated correctly, you could consider the following methods for your deployment:
    1. Install a AD site for Chile branch: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/canitpro/2015/03/03/step-by-step-setting-up-active-directory-sites-subnets-site-links/
    2. Deploy RODC for Chile branch. RODCs are additional domain controllers for a domain that host complete, read-only copies of the partitions of the Active Directory database and a read-only copy of the SYSVOL folder contents. By selectively caching credentials, RODCs address some of the challenges that enterprises can encounter in branch offices and perimeter networks (also known as DMZs) that may lack the physical security that is commonly found in datacenters and hub sites. RODCs also offer a number of manageability improvements that are described in this guide. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc771030(v=ws.10).aspx
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by Wendy JiangModerator Friday, March 10, 2017 8:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by kromo21 Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:49 PM
    Friday, March 3, 2017 5:32 AM

All replies