Customer Testimonial from Pusa Road Ramjas School in India RRS feed

• General discussion

• At the Pusa Road Ramjas school in Delhi, India, 1,200 students share 75 computers. Teacher Anu Sharma was spending hours each month in the computer lab replacing deleted files and reestablishing settings changed by accident or mischief. 

Learn how Ms. Anu Sharma used Windows SteadyState to empower herself and allow her students access to appropriate applications and Internet web-browsers. SteadyState gave her the peace of mind knowing that her students and computers were secure.

Watch here

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:40 PM

All replies

• Great story!  I must say.

I too have had greatly reduced the stressors i deal with on a daily basis by using Windows Steadystate.  The residential development company i work for provides shared computers for residents to use at their leisure.  Untill Steadystate we were using Shared Computer Toolkit.  That applications was not very 'cut and paste' friendly; meaning implementing the toolkit to 10 or 20 computers at a time was extremely time consuming and monotonous task.

Steadystate’s profile import and export feature has made that process extremely easy and continuity between all shared computers has finally been achieved.

Bonn Lahouti

-Trilium Residential Support Team

Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:31 PM
  • Hi Bonn,

That is great to hear, our import/export feature is definitely a time saver.

Thanks for your support,

Emily

Friday, August 17, 2007 6:25 PM