none
user not flowed to FIM from AD RRS feed

• Question

• hello

whenever i create a user in ad, it is flowed to connector space but not metaverse. i mean i can search the user in connector space but when i run sync run profile, it is not flowed to mv.

i believe everything i have is on right place. here are photos

inbound sync rule

a

Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:12 AM

Answers

• I found the problem.

there was a mistake here. the users were imported cusscesfully to mv but since I have low precedence, some attributes were not importing. I changed the precedence on those attributes and then the users became visible

thank you

• Marked as answer by MatCollins Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:40 AM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

these are the attribute flows only, they only work if the object is projected (created) in MV first.

So since you configured sync rules, go to "Relationship" and check if "Create Resource in FIM" in enabled.

These parameters correspond to the projection configuration wich you can do in AD MA config. You only need one of these not both.

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

Saturday, May 21, 2016 1:42 PM
  • These parameters correspond to the projection configuration wich you can do in AD MA config. You only need one of these not both.

thank you. but sorry I don't get it, are you telling me these two are same?

so why there are two place to configure them? I guess it is because some attributes can not be populated by adma and we should use sync rules?

I checked that 'create resoulrce in fim' is selected. the question is there might be a problem with my sync rule because they cant be imported in MV. I say this because users can be imported to AD CD which in this case there is no need for sync rule, but when I run sync run profile they do not get synced to mv. so there must be a problem with my sync rule. right?

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:11 AM
  • I found the problem.

there was a mistake here. the users were imported cusscesfully to mv but since I have low precedence, some attributes were not importing. I changed the precedence on those attributes and then the users became visible

thank you

• Marked as answer by MatCollins Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:40 AM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:40 AM