none
Project Server 2013, cannot open project plan in pwa RRS feed

• Question

• I have a clean installation of Project Server 2013 and am able to save project plans, send assignments and receive task updates.

The one error so far i'm running into is when I try to open any project plan from PWA - I get the following error:

"we couldn't find the project detail page for this project. see the system administrator."

Can someone assist in resolving this issue?

Thank you,

Damon Curtin | New Signature

Monday, February 18, 2013 3:38 PM

Answers

• Damon,

Navigate to Project Web App>>PWA Settings

Select Enterprise Project types option from "Workflow and Project Details Pages" section

Validate "available project details page section" by default schedule and project details should be selected in right hand side column, if it is not then add these two pages and click save.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Damon Curtin Monday, February 18, 2013 5:21 PM
    Monday, February 18, 2013 5:03 PM

All replies

• Damon,

Navigate to Project Web App>>PWA Settings

Select Enterprise Project types option from "Workflow and Project Details Pages" section

Validate "available project details page section" by default schedule and project details should be selected in right hand side column, if it is not then add these two pages and click save.

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Damon Curtin Monday, February 18, 2013 5:21 PM
    Monday, February 18, 2013 5:03 PM
  • that did the trick. Thank you!
    Monday, February 18, 2013 5:22 PM
  • You are most welcome Damon.

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Monday, February 18, 2013 5:23 PM
  • Thank you.
    Monday, September 9, 2013 3:30 PM
  • Thank you
    Monday, May 12, 2014 4:45 PM
  • Thank You.

You saved my life :)

Friday, February 13, 2015 11:28 AM
  • Thank you
    Saturday, September 24, 2016 5:53 PM
  • Tried all this, still no solution. 

I made each of the new EPT as default, one by one and then voilà, they came back to life

Just thought it would help...

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:48 PM