How to Import Outlook Contacts to Lotus Notes Format ? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for the way to Import my Outlook Contacts into Lotus Notes format. Is there any good and easy way to Import my Outlook PST contacts Into Lotus Notes Outlook?
    Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:54 AM

Answers

• Hi JacobQuinton,

As far as I know, there is no official tools to directly Import Outlook Contacts to Lotus Notes Format. Currently, Outlook only support .pst file.

For Exchange account, contacts are syncing with server. You can add your account to Lotus Notes.

If you are using other account types, you can add an extra Exchange account. Copy all your contacts to this Exchange account and let it sync to Lotus Notes.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by JacobQuinton Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:10 AM
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:38 AM
  • Deleted

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:44 AM remove third-party link
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:58 AM

All replies

• Hi JacobQuinton,

As far as I know, there is no official tools to directly Import Outlook Contacts to Lotus Notes Format. Currently, Outlook only support .pst file.

For Exchange account, contacts are syncing with server. You can add your account to Lotus Notes.

If you are using other account types, you can add an extra Exchange account. Copy all your contacts to this Exchange account and let it sync to Lotus Notes.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:38 AM