Calendar Items Missing? RRS feed

• Question

• We have a SBS 2003 running Exchange 2003, and one User reported all calendar items missing. We have checked in OWA and can confirm  there are no items showing, and nothing in Undelete Deleted Items.

I am a bit stumped to how this happened and if the appointments are still there but perhaps hidden somehow?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

With your description, we understand that one user’s Calendar Items are missing both in Outlook and OWA.

In order to resolve this issue, I suggest we can do the following checkpoints:

1. Look to see whether the item appears when you change the view on the user’s Calendar folder to a tabular view. For example, in Outlook 2013 you can switch to a tabular view by using View – Current View –list.
    2. Check the Deleted Items folder for all relevant users to see whether there is a related item in the folder. If a related item is found:  Copy the item to a new .pst file then Leave the item in the Deleted Items folder.
    3. With the Calendar folder selected, go to Recover Deleted Items on the FOLDER menu to see whether the meeting is in the dumpster. If found in the dumpster, Recover the item.
    4. Check whether the calendar items were removed by the delegates.

If all of the above doesn’t work, let’s find out Client log files from owner and delegate computers. You can post Logcalb files here, and I’d like to help you for futher troubleshooting.

Thanks

Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:00 PM