Phone number instead of contact name is displayed for an Active Directory contact in Skype for Business 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

We have been upgraded Skype for Business to version 2019.
     I want to know if there is an option to add entries in the quick contact card view(see picture below):<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

For Example, see a picture for previous Skype for Business 2015 below:<o:p></o:p>

Such as the number of the contact's cellphone in the initial view as there is in Skype 2015

<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Elazara,

It is an UI change for contact card in the Skype for Business client, you could click the “Contact >” and view all the items for the user.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:13 AM
  • Hi this way I know,

I would like it to be displayed  all the items for the user on the initial screen without any "click", just as it appears in skype 2015.

You know a way?

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:58 AM
  • Hi Elazara,

I did some research, however, didn’t find a way to change the contact card UI in the Skype for Business client, I’m afraid it is by design within the new client version.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Tuesday, July 16, 2019 6:46 AM
    Friday, July 12, 2019 8:49 AM
  • Thank you
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 7:18 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

• Edited by Shaw_Lu Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:38 AM
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:37 AM