none
Windows server 2012 R2 64-bit does not support Internet Explorer 10 RRS feed

• Question

• i have purchase "Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit" OS but Internet explorer (IE) 10 is not available, Pre-installed IE11. Internet explorer 10 is available in "Windows Server 2012 64-bit". so i want install, Internet Explorer 10, Can Microsoft change/Replace Product key for "Windows Server 2012 64-bit"? i have invoice, Original DVD and Product Key.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:35 PM

Answers

• Hi Dubey,

IE 11 is a more advanced browser version than IE 10, I wander why you still want to use IE 10. If there is a compatibility problem during browsing, we could try Compatibility View.

For your question, please refer to this site: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/326246

If you want to install Windows Server 2012 64-bit for retail version, please purchase it from the local retailer.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 11, 2015 8:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Dubey,

IE 11 is a more advanced browser version than IE 10, I wander why you still want to use IE 10. If there is a compatibility problem during browsing, we could try Compatibility View.

For your question, please refer to this site: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/326246

If you want to install Windows Server 2012 64-bit for retail version, please purchase it from the local retailer.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 11, 2015 8:30 AM
  • Hi Dubey,

We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.
    Just checking in to see if the information is helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:36 AM