Appointment from email RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need to create Appointment from email. I have Outlook 2016, and Is possible to write email lets say body:

TO:date

Subject:text

etc.... and this create automatically event in calendar. This is cause we want to send this emails through application.

Thanks

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 10:36 AM

All replies

• Hi hnnycs ,

According to my research, I'm afraid that we could not create automatically event in calendar when writing emails. 

However, as I know, Outlook allows users to drag an email into your calendar folder to quickly create an related appointment. If possible, it is suggested for you to save your email as drafts and drag it into your calendar folder this as a workaround.

For more information, please check this article:Turning Emails into Appointments in Outlook.(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:29 AM
  • Hi ,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. If you have any further updates on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 5, 2020 8:05 AM
  • Hi ,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you.

Any updates, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 9:20 AM