none
ie 11 is not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

The Windows Server edition which am using is Windows server 2012R2 datacenter. OS is windows 8 and IE 11. Whatever I try to open in IE, its saying 'page cant be displayed'. My internet connection is fine. Checked all the security level settings. Added the sites to trusted sites in IE. Still its not working.

Thanks,Daniel

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:48 AM

Answers

• Hello Daniel,

Please try these steps to solve your problem :-

1) Open IE 11

2) Go to Tool --> Internet Options --> Connection --> LAN Settings

3) Uncheck all the boxes at LAN Settings.

I hope it helps you!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:29 PM
  • Hi,

Just to make a supplement, have you tried to use Ping command in CMD for test if it is could ping throught network?

For this problem, firstly, please make sure your Internet Connection is no problem. Secondly, please check your IE and firewall settings if the website access was disabled.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 15, 2014 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hello Daniel,

Please try these steps to solve your problem :-

1) Open IE 11

2) Go to Tool --> Internet Options --> Connection --> LAN Settings

3) Uncheck all the boxes at LAN Settings.

I hope it helps you!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:29 PM
  • Hi,

Just to make a supplement, have you tried to use Ping command in CMD for test if it is could ping throught network?

For this problem, firstly, please make sure your Internet Connection is no problem. Secondly, please check your IE and firewall settings if the website access was disabled.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 15, 2014 10:05 AM