none
I Sleep it aroud 11pm and it wakes up around 4am and goes back to sleep in around 10min

Question

• I have the same problem my w10 gaming PC witch is running very well I sleep it around 11pm and it wakes up around 3 or 4am and in 10 or 15 min it goes back to sleep I tried fixing it by going into the msconfig that didn't help, I tough it was Microsoft that was doing it or someone ells is trying to get in. If someone has a fix please let me know. I don't know what to do any more. I have Karperky internet security and Windows Defender on all the time they seem to work good together.

Edy

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:29 PM

All replies

• Update your graphic card driver to fix Sleep issue.

Visit the website of the graphic card manufacturer to download and install the latest driver which is compatible with your installed graphic card and OS as well.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:24 AM
  • Hi,

Did the issue occur every early morning?

You can check the Event Viewer to see what tasks are running when the pc wake up. If some tasks are schedulered to run at 4 am and configured to wake the computer to run the task, the problem like yours will happen.

You can check the following location to determine which task is running at around 4 am, if you are not good at analysing logs, you can help us collect them by Right click them-Save all events as- upload them on Onedrive and share the link here. How to upload files to Onedrive

Event Viewer-Windows Logs-System

Event Viewer-Windows Logs-Applications

Event Viewer-Applications and services logs-Microsoft-Windows-Task Scheduler

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:48 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't heard you from a long time, do you benefit from the suggestions?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:40 AM