none
Microsoft errors - they never give you an answer or a clue RRS feed

• Question

• I don't understand why Microsoft keeps putting the option for "more information" or go online from their products error, because no matter what the error is, the information on their support pages is vague or say something like this:

"At this time, no additional information is available for this error. The information provided below is identical to the error message content. However, your request for more information has been recorded, and additional information might be added to this topic at a future date".

But, time pass and you never see any update, you have to go out and google for a solution online.  Why is this?  Why can't the support fill out some information regarding the errors with the very extensive Microsoft Knowledge Base?

I have always been asking the same question to myself, just want to share and maybe some day in the future someone will be responsible for that very important task.

:S

Jose Angel Rivera
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 2:56 PM

Answers

• Feedback taken.

I'll forward this to the appropriate team

Thanks, Wilson Souza - MSFT This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:04 PM

All replies

• Feedback taken.

I'll forward this to the appropriate team

Thanks, Wilson Souza - MSFT This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:04 PM
  • Thanks.  Please take this into consideration, as this will help you make better products/services.
    Jose Angel Rivera
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:32 AM