Vista will not see Canon HG10 Camcorder RRS feed

• Question

• When I plug it in it will not see my Camcorder (HDD) and asked for a driver.  There is no driver that I can find and was wondering why windows will not see it.

Monday, March 24, 2008 2:23 AM

Answers

• Nice thing is I did the large vista update and it now sees the camcorder and also the media card in my black berry.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to this page:

http://www.usa.canon.com/opd/controller?act=OPDSupportVistaAct

I suspect Canon HG10 is a Windows Vista incompatible Camcorder. To confirm it, please contact Canon to check the compatibility information again.

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Cheers,

Lionel

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:48 AM
  • Nice thing is I did the large vista update and it now sees the camcorder and also the media card in my black berry.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:21 PM