ADFS / UpdatePassword Page RRS feed

• Question

• Good Day Guys

We have implemented ADFS with Office 365 and trying to get the updatepassword page working but we keep getting stuck on the page .

Some of the forums suggests a hot fix update but that is not applicable anymore and that we should just enable the adfs/updatepassword endpoint.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 7:09 PM

All replies

• have you looked up the error in logs? via Activity ID and Error time?
    Tuesday, February 9, 2016 7:12 PM
  • Hi

Thanks for the response , i have checked the error in the logs yes , at the time when i get this error there is no error being generated in the logs .

Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:10 AM
  • I'm afraid we can't really help without more data... Can you make sure of the log level of your deployment?

Get-ADFSProperties | Select-Object LogLevel

If you can repro on demand, also enable the ADFS tracing logs, you can refer to this article: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/adfs2-help-how-to-enable-debug-tracing(v=ws.10).aspx (it's for ADFS 2.0 but it is the same for ADFS on Windows Server 2012 R2).

So enable, repro, disable the debug logs and share the output.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, February 12, 2016 12:09 AM
  • Any updates?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 4:47 PM