puzzles by capitals RRS feed

• Question

• how can I prevent a capital letter beginning every new sentence in OUtlook 2016?

Saturday, February 17, 2018 1:23 AM

All replies

• Hi puzzled

Step 1: Click the File > Options.

Step 2: Click the Mail in the left bar.

Step 3: Click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section.

Step 4: In the Editor Options dialog box, click the AutoCorrect Options button.

Step 5: Click the AutoCorrect tab firstly in the AutoCorrect: English (United States) dialog box, and then:

turn off auto capitalizing the first letter of each sentence, please uncheck the Capitalize first letter of sentences option

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:05 PM
    Saturday, February 17, 2018 2:09 PM
  • Hi,

Have you got an opportunity to try Simon's suggestion? If you need further assistance on this issue, please don't hesitate to post back.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:06 PM