none
How to setup a lab of existing hybrid environment RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to setup a virtual lab (with no internet or domain access ) for an existing hybrid deployment with the intention for it to install a new exchange server and migrate to the new exchange server? Issue is when during the setup, it identifies the hybrid configuration and attempts to connect to Office 365, can we skip this?
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:38 AM

All replies

• Is it possible to setup a virtual lab (with no internet or domain access ) for an existing hybrid deployment with the intention for it to install a new exchange server and migrate to the new exchange server? Issue is when during the setup, it identifies the hybrid configuration and attempts to connect to Office 365, can we skip this?
    I dont see how that would work or why you would want to do that.
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:16 AM
  • For testing purposes i.e. test the migration before hand and iron out any issues before attempting it on the live network.
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 1:44 PM
  • For testing purposes i.e. test the migration before hand and iron out any issues before attempting it on the live network.
    I dont think that would be possible in the production org if hybrid is already setup
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:32 PM
  • Thought that would be the case, thanks for confirming.
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:37 PM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 31, 2019 10:32 AM