bluetooth driver lost RRS feed

• Question

•  

on my NB ,I install Micro bluetooth driver 6.0.6000.16386,and do nothing,the driver lost,the driver can't be install again.
    Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:10 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

You can try to manually reinstall the Bluetooth driver in Device Manager.

1. Click Start, right click Computer and choose Properties.

2. Click Device Manager.

3. Navigate to your Bluetooth Device.

4. Please check whether this device has a exclamation mark.

5. Right click on it and choose “Update Driver Software”.

6. If the issue persists, please try to uninstall this device and restart the computer. Vista will detect this device automatically.

By the way, most computer manufacturer has a special Bluetooth driver for their product. If possible, could you let me know your computer model? I will help you find the latest driver.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:47 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

You can try to manually reinstall the Bluetooth driver in Device Manager.

1. Click Start, right click Computer and choose Properties.

2. Click Device Manager.

3. Navigate to your Bluetooth Device.

4. Please check whether this device has a exclamation mark.

5. Right click on it and choose “Update Driver Software”.

6. If the issue persists, please try to uninstall this device and restart the computer. Vista will detect this device automatically.

By the way, most computer manufacturer has a special Bluetooth driver for their product. If possible, could you let me know your computer model? I will help you find the latest driver.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:47 AM
  •  

restart NB,and can't reinstall.my modle is MS-1435.
    Monday, June 16, 2008 6:21 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please let me know the exact symptoms of "the driver lost" and "the driver can't be install again"? Are there any error message? If possible, please help collect several screen shots so that I can better understanding the problem.

In Device Manger, is there an exclamation mark on your Bluetooth/motherboard related device?

Also, may I know your computer manufacturer? “MS-1435” is not sufficient for me to reach the exact computer brand and model.

In addition, please let me know what Bluetooth device you are trying to use. Does the problem only occur with this specific device?

For your reference:

How to capture a screenshot

======================

1. Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard when the error appears.

2. Click "Start", type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit", click "Paste". Then click the "File" menu, and select "Save".

4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click "Desktop" on the left pane and then click "Save".

6. Upload the screenshot to a photo sharing site, such as www.flickr.com.

7. Copy the link of screenshot and post it on the forum.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:45 AM
  • Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:36 AM
  • Hi,

I cannot open the link, could you please check it on your side?

You also can upload the screenshot to the following link:

https://sftus.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=f80303c5-36c7-4c10-b800-7546b68d5455

Password: -9W$V^_Ba3R2Ccn

By the way, in order to clarify and resolve this issue efficiently, please let me know the answers for my previous questions.

Thanks.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:05 AM
  •  

the file have been upload to you link.and if you see it ,you will know what i said.

and my computer MU is MicroStar(MSI)

what i use the blue tooth is MS-6837D-50

and driver is Microsoft 6.0.6000.16386

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:46 AM
  • Hi,

I have received your screenshot. Thank you for your cooperation.

After checking the screenshot, I found the following points:

1.There are two "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" in Device Manager.

2.The computer name is MS-1435.

I understand that your computer MU is MSI. Please let me know this computer/motherboard module, I need it to help you find the latest driver.

Regarding the MS-6837D-50, I think it is a serial number, not a device name. Could you please double check it?

In addition, it is recommend that you contact MSI to confirm whether the motherboard is a Broadcom-enabled embedded. If so, you need install an update from Broadcom.

For your convenience:

MSI support

http://www.msicomputer.com/support/TechSupport.asp

Bluetooth Support - Bluetooth Software Download (Broadcom)

http://www.broadcom.com/products/bluetooth_update.php

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Hope it helps.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:51 AM
  • HI Robinson 

thanks a lot.

the chip of bluetooth is CSR/BC41B143A06-IRK-E4(CSR Bluetooth baseband/radio processsor)

and my NB is Intel platform.use chipset is Cantiga/ICH9M.

this module have not volume production.
    Friday, June 20, 2008 6:11 AM
  • Hi,

As this computer module haven’t volume production, MSI may not publish the driver on Internet.

Based on my research, CSR did not release update for Bluetooth chip. Given the situation, the only method to resolve this issue is to contact manufacturer MSI Support for a Bluetooth driver. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Friday, June 20, 2008 8:35 AM
  • i have problem with my bluetooth

i'm not able to conect by "bluetooth high quality audio", and not by "bluetooth audio" either

laptop samsung NP-Q35-T009/SUK

Widcomm bluetooth software 5.1.0.4200

windows XP service pack 2

bluetooth high quality audio, and bluetooth audio both were working well until one month ago

if I go to control panel, sounds and audio devices, I don't have those options anymore

I don't know whats wrong

maybe something after some windows update.

I tried to re-instal my windows XP, but doesn't fix that problem

I got a message... windows does nor recognise your bluetooth logo, please contact your PC manufacturer.

perhaps something is wrong with my XP

can you help me???

with appreciation

thanks

Monday, June 23, 2008 9:44 PM
  •  rafael77677 wrote:

i have problem with my bluetooth

i'm not able to conect by "bluetooth high quality audio", and not by "bluetooth audio" either

laptop samsung NP-Q35-T009/SUK

Widcomm bluetooth software 5.1.0.4200

windows XP service pack 2

bluetooth high quality audio, and bluetooth audio both were working well until one month ago

if I go to control panel, sounds and audio devices, I don't have those options anymore

I don't know whats wrong

maybe something after some windows update.

I tried to re-instal my windows XP, but doesn't fix that problem

I got a message... windows does nor recognise your bluetooth logo, please contact your PC manufacturer.

perhaps something is wrong with my XP

can you help me???

with appreciation

thanks

Hi,

Your problem is a new issue, which is different from original problem. I suggest you post a new thread about your problem. Then, the issue will be clarified by more people and resolved efficiently. Thank you for your understanding.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:28 AM