the call is made not through the first route RRS feed

• Question

• I have configure several route.

The route 1 is before a route 2.

In test voice routing I see what the first route is route1, but actually in log file I see other route is used (route2).

route 1:

^((\+7495)|(\+7499)|(8495)|(8499))(\d{7})$

route 2:

^(\+7\d{10})$

For example when I dial number +74951112233

Why the call goes through a route 2?

Thursday, February 2, 2017 12:40 AM

Answers

• From your screenshots, it doesn't look like you have added the MoskowAndMobilePSTNUsage to both the voice policies. Try adding that and see if it works.

My Blog : http://www.theskypeguy.com

Note: If you find a post informative, please mark it so using the arrow to the left. If it answers a question you have asked, please mark the thread as answered to aid others when they are looking for solutions to similar problems or queries.

-------------------------------------------------------

The opinions expressed here are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.

• Marked as answer by Muhin Oleg Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:55 AM
    Friday, February 10, 2017 1:20 AM

All replies

• Deleted
    • Proposed as answer by Liinus Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:17 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Muhin Oleg Thursday, February 2, 2017 10:14 AM
    Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:18 AM
  • Agree with Shankar, it would be  necessary to sequence the pstn usage which is  the part of voice policy. 

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:18 AM
  • For example at a set of number +74951112233

Then I used MoskowAndMobile Voice Policy then everything is good. (outgoing call used MoskowAndMobile Route).

But then I used NationalAndMobile Voicy Policy or International Voicy Policy outgoing call used NationalAndMobile Route.

I don't understand why...

Thursday, February 2, 2017 10:26 AM
  • Can anyone tell what is the problem?
    Friday, February 3, 2017 9:58 AM
  • NationalAndMobilePstnUsage or International PSTN Usage , does that have the  MoskowAndMobile Route added to it ?  if its added then that route would be choosen. 

"When a user makes a call, a route is selected based on two things: a matching rule (ie. 11-digit numbers starting with +1) and whether that route is part of a PSTN usage assigned to the user."

More information here 

http://ucken.blogspot.in/2011/01/enterprise-voice-best-practices-in-lync_21.html

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Thursday, February 9, 2017 7:41 AM
    Friday, February 3, 2017 12:18 PM
  • MoskowAndMobileRoute added to all PSTN usage.

When user have MoskowAndMobile Voice Policy - it's OK.

But it does not work out in NationalAndMobile or International Voicy Policy.

Thursday, February 9, 2017 3:00 PM
  • From your screenshots, it doesn't look like you have added the MoskowAndMobilePSTNUsage to both the voice policies. Try adding that and see if it works.

My Blog : http://www.theskypeguy.com

Note: If you find a post informative, please mark it so using the arrow to the left. If it answers a question you have asked, please mark the thread as answered to aid others when they are looking for solutions to similar problems or queries.

-------------------------------------------------------

The opinions expressed here are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.

• Marked as answer by Muhin Oleg Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:55 AM
    Friday, February 10, 2017 1:20 AM