none
Unable to delete enterprise resource RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to delete some enterprise resources, but I cannot identify why. Project Online does not give an error message, but it also does not give a success message... it just returns me to the list of resources I can delete... with the one I thought I deleted still present. I have confirmed that the resources are not checked out and are not in the timesheet manager group. Anything else I can check? I notice that these resources have themselves marked as their own default assignment owner and timesheet manager, but while I can delete that entry and click save, they persist without an error message. These are resources I initially added directly through Project Online.

I have been able to delete some other enterprise resources, those that I added to Project Online through Project Professional. When I do so, I see the message that says "successfully deleted/removed". Any ideas?

Ian

Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Ian,

Have you also checked if the resources are assigned on any of the projects? If that is the case, remove those assignments and then re-try deleting the resources.

Paul

Friday, May 29, 2015 8:33 AM