Outlook (2013) asking for Credentials after AD Password Reset RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When updating my password in AD this causes issues. The problem is mainly surrounding Outlook. Outlook keeps on asking for my AD credentials every time I click.

If I navigate to the calendar it comes up as "Not Responding". Or it is constantly asking for the password no matter what I  do.

Works fine with the old password but not with new password.

The following have been tried:

• Outlook Profile Rebuild
    • Office Re-Install
    • Deleting All Calendars
    • Ensuring not linked to O365 mailboxes
    • Cannot find any *.ost or *.pst files
    • Can login to OWA and work fine
    • Clearing passwords from machine in credentials manager
    • Full normal profile rebuild

If you would like any more information or can provide a solution it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jess

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Jess,

Does this issue continue if we switch Outlook to Work Offline mode and then navigate to the calendar?

Do you have any shared calendars opened in your Outlook? If so, we may try to close all these shared calendars and then see whether this issue continues.

Are you using Outlook with cached Exchange mode enabled? If so, we can also try turning off cached Exchange mode and then see whether this issue continues.

Besides, if possible, we can also try configuring the user's mailbox on another working computer and then see the result.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Steve Fan Monday, August 7, 2017 1:41 AM
    Thursday, August 3, 2017 7:59 AM
  • Hi Jess,

How is everything going? Please don't hesitate to post back if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 7, 2017 1:42 AM