none
how fim sync serviec sync data from openldap to ad RRS feed

• General discussion

• hi body! i've install fim sync service 2010,now i can get data both from openldap and an in fim 2010.

inboud sync seems work fine, the account status of connector is true. data has project to MV

i wonder how i setup the sync service to outbound sync from MV to ad.  i tried many ways ,but outbound sync not appear.

help me!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:41 AM

All replies

• hi body! i've install fim sync service 2010,now i can get data both from openldap and an in fim 2010.

inboud sync seems work fine, the account status of connector is true. data has project to MV

i wonder how i setup the sync service to outbound sync from MV to ad.  i tried many ways ,but outbound sync not appear.

help me!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:50 AM

help me!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:51 AM

help me!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:53 AM
  • Hi, linglong768

I wanted to ask you which Management Agent you use to import ldap object and provision users and group from Fim portal to openldap directory.

I ask because i choose a powershell management agent to do it but i am not familiar with powershell script and encountered issue with this MA.

Did you have some script example to do it ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Friday, April 5, 2013 7:38 PM
  • Hi,

first you have to create a Active Directory MA then Outbound sync rule the same and ensure that your a exporting the mandatory attributes ad initial like DN,saMAccountName,unicodepwd etc. then create a Workflow(action) and MPR (transition in). Ensure that Enable Synchronization provisioning check box is checked in Syn Service.

Saturday, April 6, 2013 8:19 AM
  • @Deepak,

This is already done but i want to import object from openldap to FIM and export from FIM to Openldap using a Powershell Management agent based on Powershell scripts.

I need some help about how to write the script to impot object from ldap and export to Ldap.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 8:02 AM