game installation RRS feed

• Question

• i have installed games ..... installation goes throgh just fine .... but afterwards there is no shortcut no start menu item and the game directory is gone and cannot find it at all

Sunday, April 19, 2015 4:09 AM

Answers

• Hi,

What games? can you find it by typing the name in the search box? Have you check the compatibility or search on the internet to see whether this game is compatible with Windows TP?Please take Vegan's suggestions as considerations, meanwhile, if this is an old game, then you can also try to install the game in compatibility mode, right click the exe\properties\compatibility, check the result.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 20, 2015 5:11 AM

All replies

• did you check the option to create a start menu entry when you installed it

I launch Steam games from within Steam, not from a shortcut

what game or games are not working as expected?

Place your rig specifics into your signature like I have, makes it 100x easier!

Hardcore Games Legendary is the Only Way to Play!
    Vegan Advocate How can you be an environmentalist and still eat meat?

Sunday, April 19, 2015 11:50 AM
  • Hi,

What games? can you find it by typing the name in the search box? Have you check the compatibility or search on the internet to see whether this game is compatible with Windows TP?Please take Vegan's suggestions as considerations, meanwhile, if this is an old game, then you can also try to install the game in compatibility mode, right click the exe\properties\compatibility, check the result.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 20, 2015 5:11 AM