Problem with Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver for Windows 7 and connection with Canon Printer RRS feed

• Question

• My Canon printer is no longer connected to my Local Area Network, although the printer shows that my WiFi is operating.  When I click on "Devices and Printer," I see that my computer has a problem with the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver.  When I click on the printer, I receive error code 10, and the driver update will not install.  I have Windows 7 Ultimate and am not sure what to do.  Should I try to reinstall the driver for my printer model that is available online from Canon?  Will that fix the Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver, or is that a different problem?  The fixes I read on line for the latter (i.e., change the registry, make changes as the system administrator etc.) sound a bit formidable.  Is there something I can try first?  Am also concerned from a security perspective about downloading drivers etc. from the internet.  Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 10:56 PM

All replies