auto install 365 language pack RRS feed

• Question

• I've got 10 windows 7 pc's with Office 2010 Pro installed

2 weeks ago i've noticed that one of them has office 365 5 language packs installed (without updating office) that disturbed the outlook 2010. i've uninstalled these lp & all went right. (i've marked it as User Problem)

today, another pc has got the same problem. with another user

any idea?

Erez

Thursday, June 8, 2017 6:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Erez,

>>2 weeks ago i've noticed that one of them has office 365 5 language packs installed (without updating office) that disturbed the outlook 2010.

What's the detailed problem with Outlook 2010 when the Office 365 language packs installed? About the language packs, would you mine to take a screenshot about this file? Also go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, confirm if any Office 365 applications are installed on this computer, such as Visio Pro for Office 365.

Additionally, please confirm if there is any third-party programs installed/update before the issue occurred. 

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 9, 2017 5:57 AM
  • Hi Erez,

Any updates on the issue?

Please feel free to post back if you need any further question. If my reply is helpful, please mark it as answer to close the thread. It will help other who have the similar issue.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 23, 2017 4:27 AM