Runtime Error 9 in FRx 6.7 with GP Dynamics v10 RRS feed

• Question

• I am doing a hardware refresh and during the testing phase on a new Windows 7 32 bit system when i try to run a report out of Report Viewer in FRx 6.7 as the user it generates a 'Runtime Error 9: Subscript out of Range'. I have been researching this error for quite sometime to avail so if anyone else has experienced this error and knows either a solution or work around it would be greatly appreciated.|

Thank you in advance,
    Brendan
    Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Let me know whether your report was edited by Excel. If it’s, this problem seems happened when you import an Excel report into an DB.  According to my research, I would give your following suggestions:

1. Deleted all empty columns and rows in Excel as the reason that the Excel spreadsheet is not allowed to contain any references to the associated Auto Number column in the DB.
    2. Try to check your spreadsheet to make sure that the data type in each column matches with the data type format in the Access DB columns. In addition, highlight all columns and then select the command to "unhide columns" in the format menu.
    3. If above is not useful, you can try to import the spreadsheet into a new table rather than appending it to an existing one.
    4. Try to click options of Excel and select "allow this content".

Anyway, this issues seems caused by Excel problem. If above solutions are also not useful, I suggest you can post your issues to Office Forum to get more professional help.

• Marked as answer by Juke Chou Sunday, July 8, 2012 9:37 AM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:59 AM