windows 7 controll center not panel RRS feed

  • General discussion

  • insted of controll panel it should be controll center and there it should be any you can set and more options like msconfig ,wmp options, folder options ect....
    stuff like that

    Monday, July 13, 2009 8:42 PM

All replies

  • Steve,

    Its been called "control panel" for years, perhaps longer then you been alive judging by your spelling. Don't think it will change.

    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:44 AM
  • first off. as Target362 said it has been called the "control panel" since the before i can remeber (probably before windows 95).

    Second: the control panel does offer the ability to customize the things you just listed. its just that they are hidden behind the categories and subcategories so we we can actually find what we want to customize and not make the control panel look like several nukes went off in it.

    not only that but the programs taht actually use those settings offer customization within their own bounds.

    hope this helps, nitrous_74
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:36 PM