none
Removing Old Timesheet Reminders from PWA 2010 Home Page RRS feed

• Question

• I have a few resources who no longer track time; however, they are still receiving the "You have three unsubmitted timesheets" in their reminders section of the PWA home page. We've made the necessary changes to their individual accounts and made them non-time trackers and I've verified that all their previous timesheets have been submitted and approved. Is there a way to reset the reminder and somehow have it display 0 again?

OR - is there a way that I can identify which timesheets the reminder is referring to?

Thanks for any assistance,

Michael

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:52 PM

All replies

• I may have answered my own question (or at least part of it).  The resources no longer have to submit timesheets as of 1/1/16 - I submitted last weeks timesheet for one of them and the number dropped to 2 unsubmitted timesheets in the Reminders section, which makes sense as there have been 3 completed time periods this year. 

Because I've always had to submit timesheets, I've never paid attention to that web part (and I don't actually use the home page that much), do these reminders show up for everyone that has access to PWA or is there a default category or group that they must be in for the reminders to show up?  Seems basic, but I've never had anyone question this before.

Thanks again,

Michael

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 4:19 PM