none
Can't Configure Columns in Portfolio Analysis Module RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to add a column when selecting projects to include in an analysis.  But when I click Configure Columns, it just stays blank.  See picture attached.  I have let it sit there for about 10 min, to no avail.  I can't get the list of columns to show???
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 5:38 PM

Answers

• John --

I am not sure why you are not seeing any content in the dialog.  However, you should know that you can only display the columns that the application administrator has included in the views you see in the Select Projects dialog.  If you need a column that is not shown in the view, you need to contact your application administrator and request the column be added to the view.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by JohnProjectPM Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:46 PM
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:32 PM

All replies

• John --

I am not sure why you are not seeing any content in the dialog.  However, you should know that you can only display the columns that the application administrator has included in the views you see in the Select Projects dialog.  If you need a column that is not shown in the view, you need to contact your application administrator and request the column be added to the view.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by JohnProjectPM Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:46 PM
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:32 PM
  • In addition to Dale's accurate advice, also try this in a different browser. Chrome for example has sometimes issues with showing dialog boxes.

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:46 PM