none
Enterprise resources won't match generics and can't be added to a project in Project Pro RRS feed

• Question

• I have updated to Project Pro for O365 and now have the latest (2016) version installed on my machine. I don't know if it is related but I thought you should know.

I seem to be no longer able to add Resources to a project from the Enterprise Resource Pool within Project Pro. I wanted to post a picture below but apparently I can't until my account is verified and I've no idea how to do that.

I can enter the dialogue to add a resource and view the pool. I can select one or many resources and click add, like I should be able too. However, the selected resources do not then appear in the Resource sheet for the project and they are not available to add to tasks. Interestingly, the generic resource matching is also not working in Project Pro. My generics are there but they do not match to named resources.

I can still add resources to a project from Project Web App so this only applies to Project Pro. I am definitely connected to the Online account though and can create and update projects in any other way as far as I can tell.

Please help if you are able.
    Friday, January 22, 2016 3:17 PM