none
Windows 10 Pro 32bit Blue Screen RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

Please help me, I have a problem on Some of Pc’s that’s installed windows 10 32 bit  blue screen(restart automatically) stop code:Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap and i found this error on Event viewer -->System Errors :the computer has rebooted from a bugcheck,The bugcheck was 0X0000007F, A dump was saved ...Path.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Muath ALkayyal.

The 0x0000007F (UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP) bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.
    Upload the MEMORY.DMP file from the C:\Windows folder to your OneDrive, make it publicly available and post the URL here, so we can analyze it and try to suggest you a solution.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:13 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thanks for reply, the os installed on c drive but i didn't find MEMORY.DMP on path (C:\windows) !?!!?!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:29 AM
  • The bugcheck was 7F.

Sometimes this bugcheck is caused by an underlying hardware problem.

Multiple dump files and possibly hardware testing may be needed.

To evaluate the BSOD please post logs for troubleshooting.

Using administrative command prompt copy and paste this whole command.

Make sure the default language is English so that the logs can be scanned and read.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-language-add-remove-change-windows-10-a.html

The command will automatically collect the computer files and place them on the desktop.

Then use 7zip to organize the files and one drive, drop box, or google drive to place share links into the thread for troubleshooting.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-OneDrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07

This command will automatically collect these files:  msinfo32, mini dumps, drivers, hosts, install, uninstall, services, startup, event viewer files, etc.

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste the whole command:

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

There are two files for you to find manually:

a) C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter the above to find results.

b) dxdiag:  

In the left lower corner search type:  dxdiag > When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens click on the next page button so that each tab is opened > click on save all information > save to desktop > post one drive or drop box share link into the thread

1) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    2) sfc /scannow
    3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    4) chkdsk /scan
    5) wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false

6) wmic memorychip get manufacturer, capacity, partnumber, speed, memorytype, devicelocator, formfactor

7) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

8) Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

9) If the computer has Ccleaner (do not install the software if it is not already installed) > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

10) In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings 

a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery > click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery window into the thread

b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > on the performance options window > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory window into the thread

Please remember to vote and to mark the replies as answers if they help.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:48 AM
  • Hi Luigi,

Thanks for reply, the os installed on c drive but i didn't find MEMORY.DMP on path (C:\windows) !?!!?!

As per your screenshot, the memory dump file should have been saved into the C:\Windows folder.
    If you cannot find it there, open Windows File Explorer, browse to the C:\ folder and use the search box in the top right corner of the window to look for the .DMP file.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:07 AM
  • Hi 

Thanks for reply please look at this link below to download required files

https://solvochemcom-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/mkayal_solvochem_com_jo/EU3sTFF1PnNKs2xkdTb5Z-YB9JJkoF07rK5buSXi76VxjQ?e=FnHnhK

Note: I didn't find MEMORY.DMP file   

Thanks Again 
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:09 AM
  • @Luigi  Unfortunately  i don't find it look at picture 

Maybe the problem was before afew days and this file temporary  ??!!!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:22 AM
  • 1) The logs displayed problems with the page file.

2) Virtual Memory window was not yet posted: (page file settings)

In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings 

> on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > on the performance options window > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory window into the thread

3) Open the Lenovo website > enter the product or serial number or model > select the operatin system > view drivers > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread

Event[8715]:
      Log Name: System
      Source: volmgr
      Date: 2019-05-22T10:20:58.834
      Event ID: 49
      Task: N/A
      Level: Error
      Opcode: N/A
      Keyword: Classic
      User: N/A
      User Name: N/A
      Computer: ENAS-PC.solvochem.com.jo
      Description: 
    Configuring the Page file for crash dump failed. Make sure there is a page file on the boot partition and that is large enough to contain all physical memory.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:47 PM
  • Hello 

I shared another thread included drivers and virtual memory window image

this is URL for my desktop lenovo but there is no OS windows 10 32bit in options :

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/thinkcentre-m92p/2999/2999a28/pb3rkz6/downloads?linkTrack=Caps%3ABody_SearchProduct&searchType=6&keyWordSearch=PB3RKZ6
    Download Thread for troubleshooting 2 using this link below :

https://solvochemcom-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/mkayal_solvochem_com_jo/EabRTRkF86tAnlIJ_8Vfa80Be0CizqPQUfwgDiasfJdSDg?e=nDfWHE

Regards

Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:15 AM
  • For any new BSOD:

a) run the administrative command prompt command and post a share link

b) search for C:\windows\memory.dmp > if the file size is < 1.5 GB ten zip and post a separate share link

Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:17 PM
  • The BIOS:  Version/Date LENOVO      9SKT63AUS,      3/21/2013

Upgrade the BIOS:  9SKT63AUS > 9SKT9CA,        23 Dec 2018

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/DESKTOPS-AND-ALL-IN-ONES/THINKCENTRE-M-SERIES-DESKTOPS/THINKCENTRE-M92P/2999/2999A28/PB3RKZ6/downloads/DS029265

Run the Lenovo diagnostics and post images of the results into the thread using share links:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/DESKTOPS-AND-ALL-IN-ONES/THINKCENTRE-M-SERIES-DESKTOPS/THINKCENTRE-M92P/2999/2999A28/PB3RKZ6/downloads/DS102688

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/DESKTOPS-AND-ALL-IN-ONES/THINKCENTRE-M-SERIES-DESKTOPS/THINKCENTRE-M92P/2999/2999A28/PB3RKZ6/downloads/DS104501

Friday, May 24, 2019 7:27 AM
  • Yes, I upgrade the pc to 9SKT9CA 
    The 
    lenovo_diagnostics_log_files in this link below :

https://solvochemcom-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/mkayal_solvochem_com_jo/ETRqM0OJPgBLlh_VIOn32bYBRzZgiUfTaTBABOV2M4sRlQ?e=iwmQlb

Note: I don't find memory.dmp using CMD or from C:\windows 
    Monday, May 27, 2019 6:30 AM
  • When available please post these images or share links:

In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings 

> on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > on the performance options window > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory window into the thread

Monday, May 27, 2019 1:35 PM
  • I insert it in shared files ....this image below what you need or not ? 

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:03 AM
  • I faced the same problem on another pc and i found the memory dump file in windows folder
    this file now shared please click on this link below :

https://solvochemcom-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/mkayal_solvochem_com_jo/EW1NBWVQqjNHtRoqLJK837gBj_swd7xORhKrzqVWiGDVxw?e=RALc5L

Monday, June 3, 2019 9:10 AM
  • For the second PC please open a new thread and post a link into this thread.

For the second PC in the new thread post separate share links for a) the results of the administrative command prompt command with dxdiag b) memory dump

Monday, June 3, 2019 4:29 PM