iam having windows 10 home single language version in this i cannot open lusrmgr.msc & security policy how can i use this in this os RRS feed

• Question

1. it show '' this snapin may not be used with this edition of windows 10. To manage user accounts for this computer, use the user account tool in the control panel.
    2. by this I cannot open the build in administrator & I cannot able install some software in my admin privilege account.  
    Monday, June 26, 2017 10:07 AM

All replies

• This isn't available with Windows 10 Home, you'll need either Pro or Enterprise to use these I believe.
    Monday, June 26, 2017 10:25 AM
  • Hi sathesh15,

As BenJeffrey pointed out, the lusrmgr.msc control panel is only available for the Pro or Enterprise version.

" I cannot able install some software in my admin privilege account. "
    Have you logon with an administrator account?
    Try to install the program as administrator(right click it and choose "run as administrator").

If the main issue is to create an administrator account, we could use the user account manager in the control panel. Or try to open an administrator command line and run the following command line to create an administrator account.
    "net user username password /add"
    "net localgroup administrators username /add"

If you want to enable the built-in administrator account, open an administrator account and run "net user administrator /active:yes" to activate it.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 2:22 AM