[App-V 5] Client Event ID 1008 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem with the publishment of a Package. On the App-V 5 serverconfiguration everything is looking OK, publishment is also working OK.

I have several Citrix Servers with the App-V 5 client installed for RDS. In this scenario I have two Citrix Servers which are having exactly the same configuration. On one Citrix server the package is published OK and is visible to the user, but on the other Citrix Server the package will not be added using an App-V Publishing Server because there is already a package with a different version in the cache. When I look onto the faulty Server I see that the VersionID is for some particular reason different then what It should be. Only when I am using Powershell to see the current packages, I don't see the faulty one and therefor I cannot remove it. 

A picture of what is happening; version id's are different:

Every user who tries to logon onto this server, doesn't get the application. Also it is not added to the system, so with powershell I cannot remove it.

So my question is, why is this not fixed automatically? And how can I fix this package for this user? And where did it go wrong?

Thanks for the response!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:17 AM

Answers

All replies