Welcome back Proclarity - I missed you RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

It is with much relief I've stumbled across this forum.

We develop EPoS solutions in the UK and around the spring I became excited by what the Proclarity Retail Analytics Framework could offer our customers.

Went to a roadshow, talked to some guys at Proclarity UK, made the descision to go with Proclarity and then .... they disapeared off the face of the Earth, well certainly in the UK. No replies to email or phone calls

Eventually got to talk to someone in Microsft and got swamped in the mush of Performance Point and Scorecard. I though I was asking a simple question - is the Proclarity Retail Analytics Framework still available and if so who do I talk to about it. Well that was in September and I am still none the wiser.

So I'll ask you guys the question: is the Proclarity Retail Analytics Framework still available?

My interest in Proclarity is very focused, I wish to add a top level BI layer to my product based on the already developed Proclarity Retail Management module. I don't want to re-invent the wheel. Our data is stored MS SQL 2005.

Look forward to your help

Alistair

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:51 PM

Answers

• I actually responded to Alistair's question on the MSDN Analysis Services forum, and just got confirmation that the information was sent as needed.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:40 PM