UAG Terminal Services and SSO RRS feed

• Question

• I have an asp page that launches the RDP client and I have it working if I manually enter user details into the script then I get SSO functionality with RDP. The problem I'm facing is how to get the Users session details into the ASP page.

Has anybody got any ideas ?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:00 PM

Answers

• Are you talking about a custom ASP page? Can you elaborate on that and your config, please?
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:10 PM
    Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:10 PM

All replies

• Are you talking about a custom ASP page? Can you elaborate on that and your config, please?
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:10 PM
    Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:10 PM
  • AFAIK, there are two session variables that maybe can be used. The one is called user_name the other password. You can find various files in the UAG install directory which contains expressions like this one:

username = Session("user_name")

Cheers,
    Dominik

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:16 PM
  • Yes it is a custom ASP page that basically calls the RDP sessions and passes credentials acroos to the terminal services session. In the ASP page if I manually change the variable for username and password then the file works. The next step is to get the user credentials from the UAG session and this is where I'm struggling. I'll try the what Dominik has said then let you know.
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:16 AM