none
Internet Explorer restricted sites not working correctly RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I'm running Internet Explorer 9 on Windows Vista and cannot seem to get the restricted sites working under Internet options>security. I have security level zone on high, although it doesn't let me adjust the bar, and, I do have administator rights.

Tried setting everything to default but to no avail will it block any of the sites I'm listing. Either with the asterisk or the straight up address. Any help would be much appreciated.

Saturday, June 21, 2014 11:19 PM

All replies

• Windows (Vista) Help and Support:

The level of security set for Restricted sites is applied to sites that might potentially damage your computer or your information. Adding sites to the Restricted zone does not block them, but it prevents them from using scripting or any active content. The security level for Restricted sites is set to High and can't be changed.
    Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:02 AM
  • You will find appropriate Consumer-specific support by posting in this forum => http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_vista

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-Windows Client since 2002 Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft

Sunday, June 22, 2014 7:36 PM