Skype Contact Card Display Multiple Office Locations RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Everyone -

I wanted to know where the office location is being pulled from in the Skype contact card. I happen to see 2 office locations and one states "Office Address book" and "Office Outlook". What are the differences and where are they pulling from as they one has correct info and the other doesn't.

Monday, September 11, 2017 9:10 PM

All replies

• Hey Everyone -

I wanted to know where the office location is being pulled from in the Skype contact card. I happen to see 2 office locations and one states "Office Address book" and "Office Outlook". What are the differences and where are they pulling from as they one has correct info and the other doesn't.

• Merged by Alice-Wang Tuesday, September 12, 2017 3:07 AM duplicate
    Monday, September 11, 2017 9:07 PM
  • Hi Exchange Nebie,

For your situation, the user may be changed their office location, so you could see two office information, the one is the new location the other is the old one.

For “office-address book”, it fetched the information in SFB address book.For “office-outlook”, in my opinion, it fetched the information from outlook side.

For this issue, please check which one is the wrong information, if it is the “office-address book”, please try to run the command update-CsAddressBook, then wait for few hours test again.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, September 18, 2017 9:37 AM
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:16 AM