none
"XSLTProcesser" is Undefined RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using Internet Explorer(11) application in Windows 2008 R2 server. While opening one service (MVM 7.5) throw the Internet Explorer, it is giving error and message is " XSLTProcesser is Undefined " at Line 473. Please provide the solution for it. 

Regards 

Ramesh Korrakuti.

Monday, May 30, 2016 6:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

an answer to your question can be found here -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18891860/xslt-processing-on-ie11

Please note that this forum is for Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

tip: copy and paste programming error messages into your favorite search engine to search for solutions for common programming error messages

or

Press f12 to display the dev tool...... error messages are listed in the console tab.... double-click on an error message in the console tab to open the msdn documentation for that error code.

regards.

Rob^_^

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:53 AM
  • As Rob mentioned, please try it.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:51 AM
  • Hi Rob^_^,

I would like to thank you for the reply however when i try to edit that one it's not taking or editing. 

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh

Ramesh

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:45 AM
  • Hi,

We haven't heard from you in a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, June 20, 2016 1:43 AM