none
AD client connectivity Monitor RRS feed

• Question

• I have overridden the default interval of the AD client connectivity monitor which runs every 1 min to 30 mins as per the requirement. But when I checked the event description of few client servers I noticed that the Health service scripts are running every 5 minutes. I am not sure why is this happening. Please answer my query
    • Moved by Vivian Xing Friday, November 25, 2011 6:23 AM SCOM (From:System Center Essentials - Monitoring)
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I would like first verify what product is using, SCOM or SCE. How the default interval was changed?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:09 AM
  • Hi,

I am using SCOM Operations manager 2007 R2. I have changed the default settings of the Interval time of the AD client connectivity monitor. As per the request from the AD team I have applied override on the class"AD client perspective" from 1 minute to 30 minutes. The override is applied successfully, but when I logged into few servers and checked the events of Operations manager, I found that the script of 'AD client connectivity' monitor is running every 5 minutes.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:10 AM