This domain name can't be used because it contains a protected word. How to solve that? RRS feed

• Question

• This domain name can't be used because it contains a protected word or inappropriate language. Please contact support if you feel this is not the case. www.uniontherm.com why? How to solve that?

This domain name can't be used because it contains a protected word or inappropriate language. Please contact support if you feel this is not the case.  www.uniontherm.com  why?  How to solve that?
    Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:20 AM

Answers

• You will have to contact the Systems Administrator of your Information Technology Department.

This peer-to-peer forum is not the support the message is referring to.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by tracycai Monday, January 28, 2013 8:42 AM
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:40 PM

All replies

• You will have to contact the Systems Administrator of your Information Technology Department.

This peer-to-peer forum is not the support the message is referring to.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by tracycai Monday, January 28, 2013 8:42 AM
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:40 PM
  • My domain name is www.indrasecurity.com, when i m trying to add in admin centre it gives below message/error :

"This domain name can't be used because it contains a protected word"

We are into the security guard provider services, and our website link is "http://globaleasyweb.com/workglobal/indra/"

Please refer our link if you have any query in our website .

Thanks

Shrikan Tiwari

Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:46 AM
  • My domain name is www.indrasecurity.com, when i m trying to add in admin centre it gives below message/error :

"This domain name can't be used because it contains a protected word"

We are into the security guard provider services, and our website link is "http://globaleasyweb.com/workglobal/indra/"

Please refer our link if you have any query in our website .

Thanks

Shrikan Tiwari

Microsoft has nothing to do with internet naming.  The error does not originate from Windows.  The error is generated out on the internet by whomever is controlling the internet domain naming. As far as I know it is ultimately controlled by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN, /ˈkæn/ EYE-kan)

Saturday, November 2, 2013 11:00 AM