*deleted* RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

>>it's not possible the change/select a different calendar in the meeting window

I'd like to confirm with you whether you cannot change the organizer of the meeting if you didn't select it. Normally, we click From to change the organize's calendar in the meeting window. Is this the same step as yours?

>>If one is in one's own calendar, there's kinda unfortunately no calendar visible

Do you mean that calendar doesn't show up when user selected it from the navigation pane?

What's you account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

Does this issue happen to specific user? Please first try testing this issue in a new profile to see if same issue occurs. Please refer to this article. 

What's more, we could also try repairing Office to check the result. To do this, please go to Control Pane > Programs and Features. Right click your Office suit. Click Change and then click Repair.

Besides, if possible, you could share a screenshot here so we can do more research. You could also upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here.

If I have misunderstood anything, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, March 23, 2018 2:12 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, March 26, 2018 1:00 AM
    Friday, March 23, 2018 2:06 AM
  • Hi,

I'd like to check with you whether the information above is helpful to you.

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 26, 2018 9:49 AM