none
Upgrade My Window 7 professional in another country site.. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,  

I have a Windows 7 home edition in my Australia Offcie. Now I have to update it as professional. I installed downloaded version from Microsoft. Now I want to buy a license key from India. I have a question here can this license key working for Australia location ? Does it work  in Australian language. ?

If it yes then and then only I purchased from India.

Thanks

Friday, November 9, 2012 9:32 AM

Answers

• as long as you have a legit License it shouldn't be a problem as updates would be the same all over the world (depending on what MS programs you have, Office etc..).
    But certainly check with MS, I'm not sure if there is an online PDF for this but it wouldn't hurt to Contact them by Phone, Email.

YaHyA.ZaHeDi

• Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Sunday, November 18, 2012 2:16 PM
    Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:48 AM
  • Once you have the licence you can use anywhere in the world. The only issue I see is if you want to use different install language then you will need the ultimate and Enterprise version for this
    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:55 AM

All replies

• whats your goal ?

You want to buy A license from India and Then use in Australia ?

You think if buy from India , May be it cant support for Australia location ?

if i wrong please tell me greater about details 

YaHyA.ZaHeDi

Friday, November 9, 2012 9:41 AM
  • Dear Yahya...

Yes you are absolutely Right...I want to buy from India and Then use in Australia.. And I also want to know it can supports from Australia location or not?

Friday, November 9, 2012 10:48 AM
  • as long as you have a legit License it shouldn't be a problem as updates would be the same all over the world (depending on what MS programs you have, Office etc..).
    But certainly check with MS, I'm not sure if there is an online PDF for this but it wouldn't hurt to Contact them by Phone, Email.

YaHyA.ZaHeDi

Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:48 AM
  • Once you have the licence you can use anywhere in the world. The only issue I see is if you want to use different install language then you will need the ultimate and Enterprise version for this
    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:55 AM