missing prerequisite files RRS feed

• Question

• I have downloaded three times the SharePoint 2013 Server Evaluation and cannot get it to load, keeps stating the AppFrabric not configured. Read a dozen or more articles and proceeded to use PowerShell to install the prerequisites, yet keep getting errors. Investigating found that in the prerequisite folder, there are no files for the prerequisites, just a folder for filterpack.

So I when online and downloaded (using FireFox) a second evaluation, same issue, no folders. I switch to a different computer and used a different web portal, Explorer 8, with the same results, no prerequisite folders. 

Why are the Evaluations missing such critical folders, I cannot install SharePoint 2013 without, how can I do an evaluation?

Can anyone help?

Sam -

Friday, January 16, 2015 4:28 AM

Answers

• can you able to install pre requirement directly without using PowerShell. If ok means directly the prerequirement.exe in the SharePoint setup. Because the AppFabric need to config if you are install via PowerShell, if you are using pre requirement installer means that will do that.

Ravin Singh D

Friday, January 16, 2015 1:30 PM