Skype for Business MAC Failing to Sign-in for On Premise Solution RRS feed

• Question

• I have a mac on my network that is successfully running SFB internally on premise for all of our windows clients.  When we download and install SFB for Mac and go to start it up and put my email address in I get an error message:  "We couldn't sign you in.  Please check your sign-in info and try again.  If the problem persists, contact your support team."  And the Password box shows up.  Putting in a password makes no difference.

If I change the username to username@domain.com and put in the password I get the message "There was a problem verifying the certificate from the server.  Check your devices' clock settings, or contact your support team".

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 4:33 PM

All replies

• Hi ccormier1973,

Did the issue only happen to specific SFB MAC client?

Based on your description, did you mean that there is no issue with windows client?

Please try to upgrade the SFB MAC client to the latest version then test again.

Here is a blog describes how to troubleshooting Lync for MAC, it is for your reference
    http://communicationsknowledge.blogspot.sg/2016/03/how-to-troubleshoot-lync-for-mac-issues.html

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Alice-Wang Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:39 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, January 5, 2018 8:45 AM
    Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:39 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update about this issue?

Regards, 

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Alice-Wang Monday, January 8, 2018 7:58 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, January 9, 2018 10:00 AM
    Monday, January 8, 2018 7:58 AM