Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver Not Found, Kindly Help ! RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

Kindly, help me regarding the following issue;

1. I've LG KS660 cell phone, Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop (With Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module).

2. Every time I try to pair the phone with the laptop, it gives me the error message (Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver not Found).

4. I searched the net for a driver but couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance for your help, your time and effort are deeply appreciated.

Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• Microsoft neither writes nor publishes the drivers for third party hardware.

You need to contact Dell Technical support if you are having problems with your Bluetooth!

Dell is the first source of all drivers and utility software for your system!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:13 PM
  • Hi,

Please try the following driver on Dell website. If the issue persists, you need to contact Dell support directly.
    http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/DriverFileFormats?DriverId=83V6K&FileId=2731109909&productCode=inspiron-1545&urlProductCode=False

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:32 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:16 AM
  • If the Bluetooth adapter installed in your laptop is working fine, the problem is caused by your cellular phone: Windows Update is not able find a driver to connect your phone and use some of its features and reports that error.
    You have to contact LG Support and ask for assistance.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:32 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2012 9:29 PM