none
how to deprovison User accounts by their employee EndDate RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

working on following scenarios 

1. user account has to be disabled when employee end-date got expires/ employee status changes to disabled/terminated/retired 

2. some case want to enable disabled accounts in AD. there should not be account disable on next sync.

3. after 15days from expiration the account has to be deleted

3. create groups from HR database attributes.

need your help...!!!

Thanks in Advance

Shashidhar

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:21 PM

Answers

• We have achieved create groups from HR database attributes by referring https://justidm.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/mimwal-add-new-users-to-default-groups

Thanks for your Replies :)

• Marked as answer by Shashidhar J Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:22 PM
    Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:17 PM

All replies

• Shashidhar-

This is really four different discussions, but, I'll give you a starting point for each one:

1. Creating a set that is based on the end date is where I would start. You can then attach a workflow/MPR to set a flag that you can use in your attribute flows/sync rules to disable thea ccount.
    2. I usually handle this by adding an account status override dropdown field to the user RCDC which you can use to achieve this.
    3. Using a set with a workflow that deletes the user from the MIM Portal and then making the MIM Portal trigger object deletion in the Metaverse would get this done.
    4. You can use criteria based groups to accomplish this.

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:54 PM
  • Thanks...!

can you please help me on 2 point. modifiying RCDC?

4. how to create sync rule to create creteria based DL in MIM. what are the attributes required

my schenario is HR database has Project information like Outsourcing 

automatically (Sync Rule) create creteria based DL by the name Outsourcing and the users who have project info as outsourcing should become member of Outsourcing group

• Edited by Shashidhar J Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:29 AM
    Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:28 AM
  • We have achieved create groups from HR database attributes by referring https://justidm.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/mimwal-add-new-users-to-default-groups

Thanks for your Replies :)

• Marked as answer by Shashidhar J Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:22 PM
    Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:17 PM